Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 2/06/2012.....When's Spring Training?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Ok, football is over. Time for baseball[Image: baseball.gif]
Brampton Wrote:Ok, football is over. Time for baseball[Image: baseball.gif]
12 days until pitchers and catchers report to spring training
[Image: Patriots_Shirts.jpg]
I'm training my spring right now!!!
A mormon gave me a bunch of xenadrines. :?
brand new f150. less than 5,000 miles. Someone wrecked into it, and the air cleaner housing shattered, sucked all the pieces into the engine, and broke the motor. Now I get to take apart a new 5.0l and fix it. So thats pretty cool. I like working on new stuff.
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Ok, football is over. Time for baseball[Image: baseball.gif]
12 days until pitchers and catchers report to spring training
:high5:
there is a symptom in the workshop manual called "visable flame" :?

retarded.
LeNeve Wrote:brand new f150. less than 5,000 miles. Someone wrecked into it, and the air cleaner housing shattered, sucked all the pieces into the engine, and broke the motor. Now I get to take apart a new 5.0l and fix it. So thats pretty cool. I like working on new stuff.
:high5:

I just did the ball joints on that explorer. Took me 5 minutes, and the guys here were in shock that I was that fast. It took the guy working on it a day to get the one side apart.

I miss working on Fords Confusedad:
Ok, I see what you did there... You flipped the month and day around, you goofy Canadian you.

Football is done, now we focus fully on Hockey.
Whats with the European date format today?

Good morning bro-mo's!

My weekend was pretty good. My sister and brother-in-law were in town on Friday, Saturday was an absolutely wonderful wine lunch, I weighed in at my lowest weight since I was about 20 & finished it off with the Super Bowl last night. My wife and I watched the game together and made a buffalo chicken/blue cheese pizza at half time...awesome.

I thought the game was pretty good even if I didn't care who won. I do have I have way too many Giants fans on Facebook and Twitter though.
crazy canadians
I didn't even know who won the superbowl until this morning. Chip posting that picture is the only reason I know now.
I had my nieces all weekend. Damn kids grow too fast. My 7 yr old niece was teaching me to "Tebow", because she thinks he's just cool. She also told me that the Giants were gonna win the game. (Her parents are big into sports) We had too much fun.

I missed the whole first half of the game, though. I did catch that craptastic halftime show, which I am betting that Spot and Rich loved.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Ok, I see what you did there... You flipped the month and day around, you goofy Canadian you.

Football is done, now we focus fully on Hockey.
goofy rest of the world you mean

and, hockey gets my attention during the playoffs only
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14