Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday June 27, 2011....New week, new show???
:nothingtoadd:

except for groceries, I purchased nothing this weekend
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
I think thats the scam to do. Dress like an amish guy, and solicit work. Everyone loves amish handiwork.
What I bought this weekend:

Fri - Some Taylor Ham

Sun - Gas for the car

that's it.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Joe Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Covino has commented before that when we get on Twitter and get after Sirius that they hear about it from management so I think to some extent it does work.

I'm pretty sure nothing is going to help. Ellis pushed like hell for Twitter followers and he got them. When contract time came for him it seemed like he got screwed. Isn't Sirius trying to skip out on paying Stern money?

The only thing that's going to help C&R get a better contract is if they get a TV deal. Sirius would rather suck off television people instead of competing against it.

:whomo:
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Covino has commented before that when we get on Twitter and get after Sirius that they hear about it from management so I think to some extent it does work.

I'm pretty sure nothing is going to help. Ellis pushed like hell for Twitter followers and he got them. When contract time came for him it seemed like he got screwed. Isn't Sirius trying to skip out on paying Stern money?

The only thing that's going to help C&R get a better contract is if they get a TV deal. Sirius would rather suck off television people instead of competing against it.

Ellis has been saying the latest offer he got from Sirius is pretty good.
He was ready to quit now he's pretty happy, what ever that means.

I think that means someone at Sirius told him to shut up or go back to skate boardning.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:weekend is over, so the question stands...........What did you buy/do this weekend??
I added some drainage in front of my house and regraded my driveway.

My driveway gets an F, maybe a D+

I give mine a solid B. If it was 15 feet wider, it would be an A+

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:Morning all, this weekend I bought some food, new fuses for our travel trailer to get my gas pump working and replaced a couple of the lights inside. I am almost ready for this weekend. Took a load of crap to our storage and got it out of the RV so we can actually move it and not break a vehicle trying to do so. Ever since having to live out of the Rv while our house sells I have been keeping minimum cloths and crap just to get by, my wife brought the whole damn house, all her clothes and a ton of crap we don't need so i am making her clean it out and box it up so I can take it to storage.

You're moving?

No, but in order to move the Rv we have to unload some of the weight that has accumulated over the time since we moved it last. We are taking it to the lake this weekend.
Brampton Wrote:Only for sure thing at this moment is the Nats game friday, and the national mall on one of the other days.

I think it will come down to how we feel on saturday. its a couple hour drive one way from what I gather, so yeah, down to the wire

You guys should just stay in the Gettysburg area. The entire weekend should be pretty good down there with it being the 150th anniversary of the Civil War.
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Ellis has been saying the latest offer he got from Sirius is pretty good.
He was ready to quit now he's pretty happy, what ever that means.

I think that means someone at Sirius told him to shut up or go back to skate boardning.

yeah, for an ex drug addict, broke down, middle aged x gamer, he is pretty fucking lucky to have what he's got
Chip Wrote:I would think video games are just like movies when it comes to kids getting them. Kids can't get R rated movies, can they?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_supreme_co...ideo_games

Lady Gaga wants you to think she's a good person.
And she's not afraid to make money off it.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/entertainment/cele...68054.html

And can we please just deport all of the TSA?

http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/06/26/florida...?hpt=hp_c1

I would not blame the line worker for TSA, they are only doing their job as they have been instructed or else they will get fired. I would blame the management making the rules.

Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Only for sure thing at this moment is the Nats game friday, and the national mall on one of the other days.

I think it will come down to how we feel on saturday. its a couple hour drive one way from what I gather, so yeah, down to the wire

You guys should just stay in the Gettysburg area. The entire weekend should be pretty good down there with it being the 150th anniversary of the Civil War.
our hotel is in alexandria, so I'm sure everything is in a general vicinity
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I would think video games are just like movies when it comes to kids getting them. Kids can't get R rated movies, can they?
Has anyone seen Bad Teacher? My girlfriend and I saw it Friday night. It was funny. The guy sitting next to us had his 6 or 7 year old daughter with him!?!?! This movie was NOT appropriate for a 6 or 7 year old.

Cameron Diaz is busted.

I like listening to old angry black women complain about stuff.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Has anyone seen Bad Teacher? My girlfriend and I saw it Friday night. It was funny. The guy sitting next to us had his 6 or 7 year old daughter with him!?!?! This movie was NOT appropriate for a 6 or 7 year old.

Cameron Diaz is busted.
She definitely got old.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brian Wrote:

Cameron Diaz is busted.

busted times 4

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Week of Nov 21, 2016 ~ Thanksgiving Beckster 4 1,235 12-01-2016, 02:45 PM
Last Post: Chip
  This Week ~ October 17, 2016 Beckster 22 2,519 11-02-2016, 08:15 AM
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM