Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wed Apr 20, 2011....Stoners unite in unemployment
[Image: Soap.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:Anyone watch Game of Thrones on HBO, new series?

Good shit so far, lots of good TnA. The blond chick they keep showing naked has a shaved snatch though, I am pretty sure no women shaved their snatches in the middle ages.
its a fantasy book based show, like lord of the rings......so yes, the bushes were trimmed
Chip Wrote:[Image: Soap.jpg]

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I am glad my parents share 1 cell phone and don't know how to text.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Brian Wrote:Nervous Matt called in sick to work so he can listen to the show. That's dedication.

Nervous Matt puts his balls on things, in a weird way.
Chip Wrote:[Image: Soap.jpg]
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

and

:barf: for the daughter
Brampton Wrote:

Good shit so far, lots of good TnA. The blond chick they keep showing naked has a shaved snatch though, I am pretty sure no women shaved their snatches in the middle ages.
its a fantasy book based show, like lord of the rings......so yes, the bushes were trimmed

Interesting. SO in fantasy middle aged times women shaved their vaginas? But in reality, it took until the early 2000's for this wonderful fad to catch on....

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: hump-day-hq-2-550x706.jpg]

She has nice legs, and a nice arse..needs to clean the room though.
[Image: Ill_Bet_You.jpg]
Texas Fan Wrote:[Image: hump-day-hq-2-550x706.jpg]

DAMN dem's some nice curves, I would like to get all up in that.

If they do a TV show about the radio show, a cool thing they could do is have the cameras follow them around once in a while to things like their softball games or cook outs. The stuff that they end up talking about on the radio show
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

Interesting. SO in fantasy middle aged times women shaved their vaginas? But in reality, it took until the early 2000's for this wonderful fad to catch on....

Have you ever fantasized about a woman that wasn't shaved in the last 10 years?
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

Nope, as far as I am concerned, any woman under 50 who does not have a completely shaved Vagina is a pig.

Texas Fan Wrote:[Image: hump-day-hq-2-550x706.jpg]

What room?
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

That almost like Spartacus on with Lucy Lawless, they aren't bald eagle jones but they are trimmed up. Except for some of the slave girls they showed. They had semi-bush
Chip Wrote:If they do a TV show about the radio show, a cool thing they could do is have the cameras follow them around once in a while to things like their softball games or cook outs. The stuff that they end up talking about on the radio show

yep.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tuesday 4-12-2011 murder was the case LeNeve 202 4,647 04-14-2016, 06:59 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  Friday 8/23.... Bitches Unite Derick 49 296 08-24-2013, 06:51 PM
Last Post: Pokes28
  Wednesday 5/23/2012.....wombats unite Brampton 262 882 05-17-2013, 06:16 AM
Last Post: Chip
  11/16/2011....Its Friday, finally Brampton 100 651 11-17-2012, 08:04 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  thursday 2/26/2011....PBR thursday Brampton 133 1,113 01-26-2012, 11:34 PM
  Mon, Dec 26, 2011 ~ Boxing Day Beckster 34 540 12-27-2011, 04:01 PM
Last Post: i bleed green
  Thursday December 22, 2011 - Christmas time is almost here Derick 133 1,179 12-22-2011, 07:13 PM
  Wednesday 12/21/2011 - The Beginning of the End Brian 193 1,297 12-21-2011, 05:16 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday December 19, 2011 Monday Night Football!!!! Pete Nice 270 831 12-20-2011, 09:45 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  FRIDAY, December 16, 2011 ~ What Men Want for Xmas... Beckster 123 850 12-19-2011, 09:38 AM
Last Post: Beckster