• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12-29-10 The Last Hip Hop Hump Day of 2010
nobody sayin shit Wtf is wrong with y'all Lame
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
well fuck, i'm gonna go take pics then
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick, do you have any idea when you will hear anything on the job you interviewed for last week or the week before?
I'm on hold listening to Spirit in the Sky.....when I die and they lay me to rest.....
Derick Wrote:nobody sayin shit Wtf is wrong with y'all Lame

I went home to take a nap, then my grandma, mom, sister, and her 4 kids showed up. Then at a quarter to 1 they went to eat chinese food. I went to the gas station and got a chimichanga.
Iva13 Wrote:I'm on hold listening to Spirit in the Sky.....when I die and they lay me to rest.....

I like that song. Norman greenbaum right?
Derick Wrote:huh? that science people are going to want to interview me AFTER I take the fedex position, maybe, but it would be nice to have options, like more money in science

Well, you were talking about a possible pt spot in the science side, so maybe you can work something out from these people... Or maybe a better opportunity might pop up from those positions.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
michaelangelo Wrote:I would have given up a couple of gift cards to spot, but thats just me

I would have too. :high5:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
The Spot and Kristin in the studio show is on right now.

I wonder if they are going to play the entire thing.

I was SOOOO frustrated this day, it was so obvious that she did not care as much as Spot and was just holding on until something better comes along. She sounded cold, calculated and evil on the radio.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:The Spot and Kristin in the studio show is on right now.

I was SOOOO frustrated this day, it was so obvious that she did not care as much as Spot and was just holding on until something better comes along. She sounded cold, calculated and evil on the radio.
agreed :high5:
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R

I'm listening a little more closely this time around, and I agree with you so far.

And everyone ignored the 800 pound gorilla in the room that day too (I'm not talking about Spot). They asked much better questions on Cocks with P on Cosmo.
Derick Wrote:nobody sayin shit Wtf is wrong with y'all Lame

We were sharing our bad sexual moments and horrible date stories.
I HATE PIE!!

Tried to call in and was hold the whole friggin time. I still say she was a condescending bitch that day. And her actions were far worse than Spot seeing her emails. No one gets irritated at their emails being read unless it's getting them in trouble.
I HATE PIE!!
JDubb Wrote:

And everyone ignored the 800 pound gorilla in the room that day too (I'm not talking about Spot). They asked much better questions on Cocks with P on Cosmo.

Except that Patrick was kissing her ass the whole time.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday, July 27, 2016 ~ Ha Ha HUMP Day Beckster 10 822 07-28-2016, 10:12 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday, April 27, 2016 ~ Humpity Hump Day Beckster 55 1,611 04-27-2016, 04:21 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Wednesday 08/12/15 - Humpity Hump NussieT 15 205 08-13-2015, 09:33 AM
  Wednesday, April 29, 2015 ~ Humpity Hump Beckster 12 275 04-30-2015, 07:37 AM
  Wednesday, Feb 12, 2014 ~ Another Hump Day Beckster 66 555 02-12-2014, 05:02 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Wednesday, April 25, 2012 ~ HUMP Day Beckster 108 969 04-26-2012, 08:59 AM
  Wed-nuss-day, Sept 14, 2010 ~ The World is full of Pussies Derick 284 1,883 09-15-2011, 01:52 AM
Last Post: i bleed green
  Tooosday, Sept 13, 2010 ~ I'm Not Grounded... Beckster 298 2,568 09-13-2011, 04:35 PM
Last Post: JDubb
  Hump Day - 5/18/2011 Texas Fan 289 1,954 05-19-2011, 09:08 AM
Last Post: Chip
  Wednesday 5/11/11..Hip Hop Hump Day Texas Fan 368 2,586 05-12-2011, 10:06 PM
Last Post: the keifer