Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
9/02/2010...........Thursday is here......Don't be a Queer!
Brian in NY Wrote:In school we made a battery out of a pickle......that might might have been a potato......I don't remember. Anyway, we turned on a light bulb with a pickle/potato battery.

That actually qualifies you as an electrical engineer in Minnesota
Joe In PA Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:In school we made a battery out of a pickle......that might might have been a potato......I don't remember. Anyway, we turned on a light bulb with a pickle/potato battery.

true story
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Brampton Wrote:I didn't know they had queers in the middle of nowhere?

I usually see asians driving them

There's a bar up the road for :homo: s and the parking lot is full of Lexus cars in the evenings.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

[youtube]tMhXCG6k6oA[/youtube]
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Joe In PA Wrote:

I'm going to start packing right now!
Derick Wrote:they dont have queers in michigan

Not many, but we do have 'em
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

i can do that
Brian in NY Wrote:
Derick Wrote:they dont have queers in michigan
Are you sure?

Chip?
Joe In PA Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
you know jdubb neve did say which company it is. He might work for a vacuum cleaner company. These "engineer jobs" might be fixing the vacuums
Brian in NY Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Our management staff handed out our new safety handbooks to read... One of the new deals is that employees are not allowed to lift a pallet by them selves, they must get a buddy. And failure to comply will result in discipline. I am a girl and I can lift a pallet with one arm, they are not heavy. Our managers are stupid.
Health insurance is expensive for employers. Your managers do not want to pay for someones back injury that could have been easily avoided.

I know that's why. Yet, these guys are required to repetitively lift 50lb units for 3 hours straight. (those would be the units placed on the pallets)... That's where they hurt their backs, not from the pallets. We terminate people who can't lift, too.
I HATE PIE!!
Brian in NY Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:

I'm going to start packing right now!

Giving up on life?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

They were way to excited.
Derick Wrote:i dont wear safety goggles

Do you have to wear the nerdy science ones?? At Jim's work they have so many worker compensation claims that it is mandatory for any customer and employee standing in the shop to wear safety boots, safety glasses and a high vis vest.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Im required to repetitively lift 50lb units for 3 hours straight.

Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM