Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 9/02/2010...........Thursday is here......Don't be a Queer!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
good day to all.......Think I got a new job at Lexus....... :high5: :happy:
Brampton Wrote:good day to all.......Think I got a new job at Lexus....... :high5: :happy:

No more Ford?
Good morning everyone and GREAT news for Brampton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy:
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning everyone and GREAT news for Brampton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy:

He's going to be a big time baller, cause those things are expensive to repair.
Joe In PA Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning everyone and GREAT news for Brampton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy:

He's going to be a big time baller, cause those things are expensive to repair.

Cool for him....and if we want one I bet he can get us a friends & family discount !!!!!! This is good news for ALL of us!!!!
Joe it's been so nice having you here w/us...I'm glad you're back. :clap:
Did anyone else notice that today's date is 90210?
I would own a lexus.
Iva13 Wrote:Joe it's been so nice having you here w/us...I'm glad you're back. :clap:

It's good to be back. Even if I con only half participate.
Brian in NY Wrote:Did anyone else notice that today's date is 90210?

cool. I wasn't really even aware we were in a new month. I need to change my calendar.
LeNeve Wrote:I would own a lexus.

Definitely. Actually I pretty much already made the jump buying a Toyota. Next car is going to be a Mustang though. I've gone too long without one.
The parts guy just came out here looked around my work bench then mumbled "bony buzzards, I'll be a twinkle toe" then walked back up front. Wtf Wtf Wtf Wtf
Brian in NY Wrote:Did anyone else notice that today's date is 90210?

Isn't it: 092010 ???? You can't put the "0" behind the 9 ....it has to go in front....sorry...wait...nevermind...I just got it!!!!! it took me a minute, but I see what you mean...
I'm really SLOW this morning...
LeNeve Wrote:The parts guy just came out here looked around my work bench then mumbled "bony buzzards, I'll be a twinkle toe" then walked back up front. Wtf Wtf Wtf Wtf

He just came out of the closet.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25