Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 9/02/2010...........Thursday is here......Don't be a Queer!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Joe In PA Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Good morning.

Does anyone know someone looking for a mechanical or electrical engineer job that would love moving to Minnesota? We have four openings in our department and need to fill them asap.

Can you move those to Michigan?
You are a pickle engineer not a mechanical or electrical engineer
In school we made a battery out of a pickle......that might might have been a potato......I don't remember. Anyway, we turned on a light bulb with a pickle/potato battery.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:We need good people.
I'm out.
Yeah, he's totally barking up the wrong tree here.
They're probably not looking for people that spend their workday on the internet.

Yeah, that's a mandatory requirement that i look for in potential new jobs.
LeNeve Wrote:I have been at work for one hour, and have done absolutely nothing. Someone is probaly just paid 70 bucks for me to stand around.

Geez, I got here at 7 and have been running around like crazy. Finally , I can sit and get caught up. Big Grin
Joe In PA Wrote:
Derick Wrote:there is a lab meeting this morning in 6 minutes, nobody told me about. I dont think i'm gonna go

Coworker1: "I made bubbles today."
Coworker2: "Bubbles are cool"
Supervisor: Mission accomplished"

:roflmao:
Our management staff handed out our new safety handbooks to read... One of the new deals is that employees are not allowed to lift a pallet by them selves, they must get a buddy. And failure to comply will result in discipline. I am a girl and I can lift a pallet with one arm, they are not heavy. Our managers are stupid.
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I would own a lexus.

I wouldn't :fag:
then your dumb

The only people I see driving those things are queers
Joe In PA Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

then your dumb
[Image: agreed.gif]

You're Lame
Joe In PA Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Good morning.

Does anyone know someone looking for a mechanical or electrical engineer job that would love moving to Minnesota? We have four openings in our department and need to fill them asap.

Can you move those to Michigan?
You are a pickle engineer not a mechanical or electrical engineer

I am capable of cross-training Big Grin But I don't want to leave Michigan.
Derick Wrote:

then your dumb

The only people I see driving those things are queers
I didn't know they had queers in the middle of nowhere?

I usually see asians driving them
they dont have queers in michigan
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Our management staff handed out our new safety handbooks to read... One of the new deals is that employees are not allowed to lift a pallet by them selves, they must get a buddy. And failure to comply will result in discipline. I am a girl and I can lift a pallet with one arm, they are not heavy. Our managers are stupid.
Health insurance is expensive for employers. Your managers do not want to pay for someones back injury that could have been easily avoided.
Derick Wrote:they dont have queers in michigan
Are you sure?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Our management staff handed out our new safety handbooks to read... One of the new deals is that employees are not allowed to lift a pallet by them selves, they must get a buddy. And failure to comply will result in discipline. I am a girl and I can lift a pallet with one arm, they are not heavy. Our managers are stupid.

It's all about workers comp. All it takes is one douchebag to hurt his back and they are hit with hundreds of dollars worth of comp charges. I had to take a management safety course at Canadian Tire after one of the tire geeks got a piece of metal in his eye (he wasn't wearing safety goggles)
Brian in NY Wrote:
Derick Wrote:they dont have queers in michigan
Are you sure?
no
i dont wear safety goggles
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25