Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 9/02/2010...........Thursday is here......Don't be a Queer!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
LeNeve Wrote:I always thought that was a lame ass name. When people talk about their trucks having a cummins in it, I'm always laughing in my head, and judging them.

I used to work with a guy named Mike Cummings. Cummins reps hate when you call them Cummings.
Derick Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:Then you get the stupid jokes: "I'd rather be a Cummin than a Stroking" (insert sarcastic laughter here)
my brother has a shirt that says that
You should be proud.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:Then you get the stupid jokes: "I'd rather be a Cummin than a Stroking" (insert sarcastic laughter here)
You should be proud.
Not really....
Iva13 Wrote:I take gloves whenever I'm in a hospital visiting someone....oh and bandaides too.... Big Grin

My mother in law is a paramedic and the station is a block from my house, so when they aren't busy I take the kids to the station for a visit. Then I just grab handfuls of gloves. They work for weeding my garden and mixing burger.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
You should be proud.
Not really....
he lives in Iowa, dont see him much. denyability
Derick Wrote:he lives in Iowa, dont see him much. denyability
That's a good thing.
Derick Wrote:he lives in Iowa, dont see him much. denyahillbility
fixed
WyoIan Wrote:
fixed
:high5:
Brian in NY Wrote:
WyoIan Wrote:
fixed
:high5: he's also still in HS
I moved offices a couple of weeks ago and now there is someone else working in the office with me. She's gone today and tomorrow so I may be able to post more. I didn't realise how distracting it is to have another person in the office with you. This may take a while to get used to.
michaelangelo Wrote:She

:worthlesswopics:
I never got that because the cummin lasts like 15 sec. when the the strokin feels pretty damn good for like 2 mins..........uh, I mean 20 mins! :doggystyle: :missionary: :ontop:
Derick Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Im required to repetitively lift 50lb units for 3 hours straight.

Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock:

What? It's not hard.. It takes some getting used to. I lost so much weight and toned up so nice when I used to do that every day. I want to go out there and do it for at least 15 minutes a day, but not during peppers.
WyoIan Wrote:
I never got that because the cummin lasts like 15 sec. when the the strokin feels pretty damn good for like 2 mins..........uh, I mean 20 mins! :doggystyle: :missionary: :ontop:
:roflmao: :roflmao:
Derick Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
WyoIan Wrote:
fixed
:high5: he's also still in HS

Holy hell... they is like a 12 year difference between you and your brother
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25