Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7/23/2012.......Death Penalty? I hope so
It would be cool to use a syringe to put hot sauce on food.
The stryker looks good. Holy fucking exhaust pipes on the zx14. Theres a 100 pounds of weight right there
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:The stryker looks good. Holy fucking exhaust pipe on the zx14

About as cool as Stryper.
Chip Wrote:

My uncle had a stryper t shirt, and a poster back in the 80s.
michaelangelo Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Jim left it in a small container on the floor of our service truck and she grabbed it and drank it. Jim caught her before she drank a lot (less than 50cc) however she choked on it, burnt her lungs, basically gave herself carcinogenic pneumonia. She definitely won't do it again.
I'm glad she'll be ok, that would have been so scary.
The scariest part was I came outside to ask Jim if he wanted to eat his sandwiches inside or out before I left for my gym class and she was coughing, choking, turning blue and started to go limp. I drove her to the hospital, once I got there I was completely calm.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

:roflmao:
:rock:

I'd rather have a Spyker though.
javsto Wrote:HEY NOW is that what nussie T looks like in real life, in that profile pic? HOLY GUACAMOLE Batman, good for you!!! :clap: :clap:
You've never seen a pic of her? I thought everyone knew what everyone else looks like.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Spyker Spyder.

[Image: spyker-c8-aileron-spyder-titel.jpg]
Derick Wrote:The stryker looks good. Holy fucking exhaust pipes on the zx14. Theres a 100 pounds of weight right there

It was the smallest engine of the group at only 1300cc. It wasn't bad, but after riding the other bikes I wish I would have ridden the Raider instead. The Victory Judge was nice, but the Victory Cross country was a big turd. The Suzuki M109r was the best overall bike in comfort and performance.

The ZX14r I rode last year and it's just amazing. It's like hopping on the space shuttle.
NussieT Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Jim left it in a small container on the floor of our service truck and she grabbed it and drank it. Jim caught her before she drank a lot (less than 50cc) however she choked on it, burnt her lungs, basically gave herself carcinogenic pneumonia. She definitely won't do it again.
The scariest part was I came outside to ask Jim if he wanted to eat his sandwiches inside or out before I left for my gym class and she was coughing, choking, turning blue and started to go limp. I drove her to the hospital, once I got there I was completely calm.

Damn. Confusedwoot:
NussieT Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:
That's fucked. I'm glad she was ok.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

him and his friends had a band. They seemed like they were pretty good. They all went out to LA in a van with all their stuff trying to make it big in the hair metal scene.

They blew all their money on beer, and a week later my Uncle had to beg my Grandpa to rescue him from LA. :roflmao: :roflmao:

Oh, and now he's some sort of safety engineer for a gas/oil company. :roflmao: :roflmao:
NussieT Wrote:I've been catching up on work that I missed on Friday and Saturday because my daughter decided to test try the taste of diesel fuel on Thursday evening resulting in an awesome ambulance ride and a 2 night, 3 day stay at the childrens hospital...

Damn, is she ok?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:About as cool as Stryper.

him and his friends had a band. They seemed like they were pretty good. They all went out to LA in a van with all their stuff trying to make it big in the hair metal scene.

They blew all their money on beer, and a week later my Uncle had to beg my Grandpa to rescue him from LA. :roflmao: :roflmao:

Oh, and now he's some sort of safety engineer for a gas/oil company. :roflmao: :roflmao:

Is it BP?
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:The scariest part was I came outside to ask Jim if he wanted to eat his sandwiches inside or out before I left for my gym class and she was coughing, choking, turning blue and started to go limp. I drove her to the hospital, once I got there I was completely calm.

Damn. Confusedwoot:

I got yelled at by the dr at the childrens emerg for not calling the ambulance. I live a block away from the hospital. It took less time to drive there then it did for the ambulance to come across the parking lot so we could go into the city

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, March 3, 2016 ~ Snow means Death Beckster 18 1,537 03-04-2016, 02:22 PM
  Wednesday 5/23/2012.....wombats unite Brampton 262 882 05-17-2013, 06:16 AM
Last Post: Chip
  Wednesday 05/15 - I hope everyone is happy now... JDubb 89 449 05-15-2013, 09:42 PM
Last Post: Joe
  New Years Eve 2012.....Go suck it new year Brampton 30 1,140 12-31-2012, 10:02 PM
Last Post: Donginator
  Thursday 12/27/2012 - Refresh Joe 145 1,360 12-28-2012, 08:28 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Wednesday 12/26/2012 - Christmas Hangover Joe 113 1,484 12-26-2012, 08:05 PM
  Merry Christmas 2012 JDubb 7 603 12-26-2012, 02:26 PM
Last Post: Donginator
  Wednesday 12/19/2012 - Earning it! Joe 125 924 12-20-2012, 12:57 PM
  Tuesday 12/11/2012 - Dedication Joe 48 787 12-12-2012, 08:25 AM
Last Post: Brampton