Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday 7/22 THE GREATEST DAY IN RADIO HISTORY....hopefully
No he's not my FB friend....
Iva13 Wrote:I like that DBN we are INTIMATE !!!!!!!XOXOXOX

We are? Why am I left out of that?
Pete Nice Wrote:Chello, it's obvious you are proud of your accomplishments on TOMB, and that is great, you are a great forum member and a good guy, but realize that many people feel the same way here and feel their accomplishments are going unnoticed or are credited wrongly.
That's not it, Pete. I'm just trying to enjoy an awesome radio show and interact with other fans from both forums. Yes, I mainly post on TOMB, but that doesn't mean I don't like this one.

Those incorrect credits come from Covino...how is that related at all to the members of the other forum? It's just a mistake from Covino, and when he catches it, he corrects himself.

I can't see how Covino's mistake means that the other forum is unfriendly, or puts down this one. Never happens.

Almost every time I come on here, there's always a discussion about how much worse/unfriendly/shitty/ the other forum is. Like I said, I just think these points are unfounded. I also thought all this DBN vs TOMB stuff was old snews.

I really think this forum would attract more of the newer members from TOMB if there were less of the negative comments about it.
Iva13 Wrote:But I like you Chelo ;-)

Thanks Iva, I like you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :high5:
Chip Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I like that DBN we are INTIMATE !!!!!!!XOXOXOX

We are? Why am I left out of that?

[Image: flyers_fan_fail.jpg]
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
chelofellow Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Chello, it's obvious you are proud of your accomplishments on TOMB, and that is great, you are a great forum member and a good guy, but realize that many people feel the same way here and feel their accomplishments are going unnoticed or are credited wrongly.
That's not it, Pete. I'm just trying to enjoy an awesome radio show and interact with other fans from both forums. Yes, I mainly post on TOMB, but that doesn't mean I don't like this one.

Those incorrect credits come from Covino...how is that related at all to the members of the other forum? It's just a mistake from Covino, and when he catches it, he corrects himself.

I can't see how Covino's mistake means that the other forum is unfriendly, or puts down this one. Never happens.

Almost every time I come on here, there's always a discussion about how much worse/unfriendly/shitty/ the other forum is. Like I said, I just think these points are unfounded. I also thought all this DBN vs TOMB stuff was old snews.

I really think this forum would attract more of the newer members from TOMB if there were less of the negative comments about it.

I think you are absolutely correct. I think that people feel slighted though and as a result, they attribute it to TOMB. I don't really think it is a personnel issue with TOMB any longer, at least not for the most part. But at the same time, remember, this forum was created, mostly as a result of negative inpact on TOMB towards members. That is always going to linger in the minds of DBN members. But I do agree with you.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:I think you are absolutely correct. I think that people feel slighted though and as a result, they attribute it to TOMB. I don't really think it is a personnel issue with TOMB any longer, at least not for the most part. But at the same time, remember, this forum was created, mostly as a result of negative inpact on TOMB towards members. That is always going to linger in the minds of DBN members. But I do agree with you.

Good call, Pete.

Covino's on this forum more than the other one...next time he's here, tell him to credit the right forum.
Chello. For me it wasn't me that was treated poorly. I generally take everything anybody says that is even remotely dickish as an attempt at humor. However, I did see the way some of the others were treated. I saw some info about DBN and for a while I enjoyed both forums. Then this one was much more active and overall people more on my wave-length.

You are correct that it is that twit Covino that generally credits the wrong forum or users or doesn't give any credit at all. There have been weeks when a large percentage of the discussion topics came from here and yet no credit to it.

This site has never had virus problems. It is more stable (both platform and members) and generally is just a better fit for those of us that live over here. I think that you and Mercer are better fits at DBN than TOMB too but that is a different discussion.
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri
chelofellow Wrote:Good call, Pete.

Covino's on this forum more than the other one...next time he's here, tell him to credit the right forum.

I find it funny that somebody as obsessed with credit as Covino is the worst at not giving credit.

I think the main reason he's on this board more than TOMB is just that there is more to see. It is a rare day (like today) when TOMB has more pages than DBN.
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri
snfkazee375 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
snfkazee375 Wrote:Ew.

can you be more specific please?

The whole situation, the final decision, everything.

Good Answer Zito!!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Spot Confusedlap:

He will be crying inhis ass soup within 8 months. I guess he just has to learn by making the mistakes.

This will ultimately end so ugly.. One of them is going to devastate the other, but if that's what they want... They just better be warned that people won't be so sympathetic this time round.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
chelofellow Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I think you are absolutely correct. I think that people feel slighted though and as a result, they attribute it to TOMB. I don't really think it is a personnel issue with TOMB any longer, at least not for the most part. But at the same time, remember, this forum was created, mostly as a result of negative inpact on TOMB towards members. That is always going to linger in the minds of DBN members. But I do agree with you.

Good call, Pete.

I don't blame Covino, he is probably just trying to be PC or to generalize, something they are told to do in radio. They are told not to go to the same caller to many times b/c they need to show a broad range of listeners.

Covino loves us all.

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Spot Confusedlap:

He will be crying inhis ass soup within 8 months. I guess he just has to learn by making the mistakes.

This will ultimately end so ugly.. One of them is going to devastate the other, but if that's what they want... They just better be warned that people won't be so sympathetic this time round.

:whomo:

Pokes28 Wrote:Chello. For me it wasn't me that was treated poorly. I generally take everything anybody says that is even remotely dickish as an attempt at humor. However, I did see the way some of the others were treated. I saw some info about DBN and for a while I enjoyed both forums. Then this one was much more active and overall people more on my wave-length.

You are correct that it is that twit Covino that generally credits the wrong forum or users or doesn't give any credit at all. There have been weeks when a large percentage of the discussion topics came from here and yet no credit to it.

This site has never had virus problems. It is more stable (both platform and members) and generally is just a better fit for those of us that live over here. I think that you and Mercer are better fits at DBN than TOMB too but that is a different discussion.

Good points, Pokes. The malware issue is getting to be a pain in the ace. Spot and Spyke should be the ones running the forum. However, it is hosted on a dudebro's server in manitoba and it doesn't receive the attention that it deserves. We're trying to Get Spot to resolve the issue.

However, besides the original shit that was going back and forth a year ago, I still stand by my point that the other forum NEVER puts down this one or acts unfriendly to its members or the members here. (besides the rare insignificant jackass troll ).

Totally agree that the people here are great and may be a better fit for some people to post here. Just sayin, the folks at C&R forum aren't dicks and would never treat the people here like dicks
Derick Wrote:DONT FORGET TO RECORD THIS PEOPLE
Recording the replay now. :rock:
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM