Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thurs 6/5/14...Waiting for the excitement
This is how I feel at work today.

[Image: attention-span.gif?w=650]
I had to explain what a curb stomping is to the cleaning girl. She's horrified, and disgusted with me now. :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:I had to explain what a curb stomping is to the cleaning girl. She's horrified, and disgusted with me now. :roflmao: :roflmao:

Haha.
It's hard to blame her though.
So Thursdays are my trash day.
Last week, when I got home, there was only one trash can still out, and it wasn't mine.
So that means someone took mine, with my address written on it, and left theirs.
Theirs was newer, which makes this kind of confusing.
So after a day, it was still there, I figured I would just use that for the week, and then they could take it back this week.
And this morning I took the trash out, and the wrote their address on the can.
OVER mine. They turned 23423 into 23407. Like when you write something wrong in a pen and just write the correct thing over top, over and over again.
I've been trying to figure out a thought process where a normal person would do something like that, and I can't.
So I just put all the trash in their trash can, and took mine back.
I wouldn't go so far as to say I want to curb stomp them, but I was pretty annoyed this morning.
Finally, a "Safest cities..." list that Detroit came out #1 in.

https://homeownersinsurance.com/blog/201...disasters/
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I had 3 brats with sour kraut and now I think I'm going to pass out.

I had 3 ham sandwiches, with jalepeno mustard. and :whomo:

leftover alfredo pasta. There wasn't much and I still feel hungry.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:So Thursdays are my trash day.
Last week, when I got home, there was only one trash can still out, and it wasn't mine.
So that means someone took mine, with my address written on it, and left theirs.
So after a day, it was still there, I figured I would just use that for the week, and then they could take it back this week.
OVER mine. They turned 23423 into 23407. Like when you write something wrong in a pen and just write the correct thing over top, over and over again.
I've been trying to figure out a thought process where a normal person would do something like that, and I can't.

They must like your can better.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

They must like your can better.

Well of course they do.
But they can't have it.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I had to explain what a curb stomping is to the cleaning girl. She's horrified, and disgusted with me now. :roflmao: :roflmao:

Haha.
It's hard to blame her though.
It reminds me of that scene from American History X
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Chip Wrote:Finally, a "Safest cities..." list that Detroit came out #1 in.

https://homeownersinsurance.com/blog/201...disasters/

One of the reasons I don't want to leave Michigan. No Volcanoes, avalanches, major earthquakes, or hurricanes. Tornadoes are rare and small compared to other areas. And our winters are usually milder than Wisconsin & Minnesota, the the west side gets hit with lake effect.
I HATE PIE!!

thats bizarre. even I cannot think of any reason that would happen.
Chip needs to have a webcam set up. I would love to have watch all that unfold. Especially when they see that he switched back the trash cans.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:

thats bizarre. even I cannot think of any reason that would happen.

I mean, I live right next door.
As you're writing over 2 of the numbers in the address you don't stop and think, "hey, maybe this one belongs to that condo and isn't mine".
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Chip needs to have a webcam set up. I would love to have watch all that unfold. Especially when they see that he switched back the trash cans.

I ordered these custom "trash can bumper stickers" this morning with my address on them.
So I can just put them over the scribbled mess they turned it into.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday, September 17, 2015 ~ Waiting Beckster 11 116 09-17-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thurs, January 15, 2015 ~ Old Man Probs Joe 21 406 01-15-2015, 03:57 PM
  Thurs, Dec 18, 2014 ~ Pizza & Beer Joe 30 297 12-18-2014, 04:34 PM
  Thurs, Nov 20, 2014 ~ 5 Page Thursday Beckster 62 432 11-21-2014, 11:51 AM
  Wednesday 10/16/2013.... Still waiting on parts advice Derick 54 565 10-17-2013, 09:38 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  Thurs 09/12/13 -- Almost the Weekend NussieT 67 565 09-12-2013, 08:48 PM
Last Post: Joe
  Thurs May 31/12 - Holy crap!!! NussieT 323 1,402 05-31-2012, 08:56 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Thurs 5/24.... I regret to inform you Derick 155 942 05-25-2012, 01:28 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  Thurs May 3, 2012 - WE ARE LIVE FROM CANADA Derick 166 1,112 05-04-2012, 07:56 AM
  Thurs Apr 19/2012 - Gonna be an aunt... part 2 NussieT 137 1,071 04-20-2012, 06:19 AM