Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
09/02/2012......Thursday.....Lets ask Questions
NussieT Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I told Jim last night I want nothing to do with my mom anymore. I at one time said that I will tolerate her for the kids but after the stunt she pulled last night on my brothers girlfriend... I am not putting up with it anymore.
What did she do?

Yesterday she posted on her FB page that she lives with the Queen or at least the bitch thinks she is. She's referring to my brothers girlfriend who lives at the apartment my mom has decided is her own. I fought everything I had to not post back something that would make her cry.
Wtf is with her...
NussieT Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:so.....how bout that local sports team beating that other local sports team?

Other than school sports Beausejour doesn't play in any other local sports other than hockey. The Beausejour Beavers are in a league with other city teams and rural teams.
i'm more interested to hear about the beavers in beauseojaokahfashkl
Google search Beausejour Beavers... you will find out all about them.
i didnt really care about the hockey team, I wanted to know about the beavers
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScu93yFslu7w9ZRJMph7M...wtZ_bOxBcA]

story. go there
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFZchnhli7i2gbOFJX2_p...TeAO-9RBdg]
JDubb Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I told Jim last night I want nothing to do with my mom anymore. I at one time said that I will tolerate her for the kids but after the stunt she pulled last night on my brothers girlfriend... I am not putting up with it anymore.
What did she do?

Yesterday she posted on her FB page that she lives with the Queen or at least the bitch thinks she is. She's referring to my brothers girlfriend who lives at the apartment my mom has decided is her own. I fought everything I had to not post back something that would make her cry.
Wtf is with her...

She's fucked. No wonder my dad left her.
Derick is fucking dick. You are going to dying a lonely, lonely man.
NussieT Wrote:Derick is fucking dick. You are going to dying a lonely, lonely man.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTT7r409o16hJujVrPJCgg...raq23tuPCw]
Derick Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Derick is fucking dick. You are going to dying a lonely, lonely man.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTT7r409o16hJujVrPJCgg...raq23tuPCw]

Everyone thinks it... I just said it out loud.
Will Farrel announcing those teams was freaking hysterical. I would watch teh beginning of NBA games if he did all the intros
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
LeNeve finally made it back to MW3 last night. We were playing infected and his Kansas internet kicked in. He came back and I think his Kansas internet kicked in again b/c he just disappeared.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:LeNeve finally made it back to MW3 last night. We were playing infected and his Kansas internet kicked in. He came back and I think his Kansas internet kicked in again b/c he just disappeared.
ninja mode
Pete Nice Wrote:LeNeve finally made it back to MW3 last night. We were playing infected and his Kansas internet kicked in. He came back and I think his Kansas internet kicked in again b/c he just disappeared.

3g phone internet.
LeNeve Wrote:

3g phone internet.
I love my verizon fios internet, I am terrified to move & be stuck with shitty internet. I am choosing places based on what tv/internet service is available
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Derick Wrote:[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFZchnhli7i2gbOFJX2_p...TeAO-9RBdg]

What did the expert say?
JDubb Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
What did she do?

Wtf is with her...

She must want real grass at the stadium also.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  11/4/2019 - Lets do this BECKER 151 319 11-05-2019, 07:01 PM
Last Post: JDubb
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM