I just found out my grandfather died. :-(
Worst part is my dad trying to hold back tears. Definately a crap day

Sent from my motorola atrix

Confusedwoot:
Sorry dude.
Well, might be in detroit sooner than later

Hey, I'll buy ya a beer.
I'm working on a truck, and it has a kendrick extinction device. I have no idea what that means. There are also 3 guns in a rack across the ceiling, a big rambo knife in the door, pistols in both front doors, loaded, and chambered, and a some spelunking looking hard hats with lights and battery packs on the back seat. He probaly does nothing with the stuff, and has a very boring life.

This guy is a member of the super adventurer club probaly.
LeNeve Wrote:I'm working on a truck, and it has a kendrick extinction device. I have no idea what that means. There are also 3 guns in a rack across the ceiling, a big rambo knife in the door, pistols in both front doors, loaded, and chambered, and a some spelunking looking hard hats with lights and battery packs on the back seat. He probaly does nothing with the stuff, and has a very boring life.

Super adventure club?
Aren't they child molesters?
oh it says extrication device, not extinction. Makes sense now. He is some sort of rescue worker, who has a bunch of guns just in case.
I was just looking at Facebook; a girl I know from High school (who I sweated huge) just posted she returned from the Bahama's where she was hanging out on the beach topless. :wanker:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I'm working on a truck, and it has a kendrick extinction device. I have no idea what that means. There are also 3 guns in a rack across the ceiling, a big rambo knife in the door, pistols in both front doors, loaded, and chambered, and a some spelunking looking hard hats with lights and battery packs on the back seat. He probaly does nothing with the stuff, and has a very boring life.

Super adventure club?
Aren't they child molesters?

yes they are. I totally called this guy a child molester. I'm jelous of all the cool stuff he has.
So I am going to go out on a limb and say the Tampa Bay Devils Rays are goingto suck ass this year and finish last in the AL east easily. Going back to the old Rays.

If there was a salary cap they might have been able to stay somewhat competitive.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
There is also a fedora up on the dashboard, and kenpo karate medals hanging from the rear view mirror. The front liscence plate is a picture of wolves running through the snow.

I think it belongs to Steven Segal now.
Pete Nice Wrote:So I am going to go out on a limb and say the Tampa Bay Devils Rays are goingto suck ass this year and finish last in the AL east easily. Going back to the old Rays.

If there was a salary cap they might have been able to stay somewhat competitive.

Yeah, but the Yankees are good for baseball. :crank:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So I am going to go out on a limb and say the Tampa Bay Devils Rays are goingto suck ass this year and finish last in the AL east easily. Going back to the old Rays.

True, they give everyone a team to collectively hate.
Brampton Wrote:Swoot news alert

I just found out my grandfather died. :-(
Worst part is my dad trying to hold back tears. Definately a crap day

Sorry to hear about your grandfather, hope you're doing ok
JDubb Wrote:I was just looking at Facebook; a girl I know from High school (who I sweated huge) just posted she returned from the Bahama's where she was hanging out on the beach topless. :wanker:
:worthlesswopics:
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

True, they give everyone a team to collectively hate.

Or they could be like every other sport and leauge and let rivalries happen naturally.
And not force Boston/NY down our throats.
JDubb Wrote:I was just looking at Facebook; a girl I know from High school (who I sweated huge) just posted she returned from the Bahama's where she was hanging out on the beach topless. :wanker:
pics or this isnt true
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, May 16, 2016 ~ Snow Beckster 18 1,898 05-16-2016, 04:10 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  FRIDAY, April 29, 2016 ~ Chemtrails Beckster 31 2,321 04-29-2016, 03:16 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, April 28, 2016 ~ Chilly Morning Beckster 49 2,173 04-28-2016, 03:36 PM
  Wednesday, April 27, 2016 ~ Humpity Hump Day Beckster 55 1,611 04-27-2016, 04:21 PM
  April 26, 2016 ~ Epic Thread Tuesday Beckster 29 898 04-26-2016, 03:33 PM
Wink April 25th, 2016 - I'm just here like.... Joe 64 799 04-25-2016, 02:48 PM
  Friday, April 22, 2016 ~ Earth Day Beckster 16 422 04-22-2016, 04:23 PM
  Wednesday, April 20, 2016 ~ How About a Cruise Beckster 16 382 04-22-2016, 12:57 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  It's Thursday, April 21, 2016 Beckster 1 195 04-21-2016, 12:03 PM
  Thursday, April 14 & Friday, April 15, 2016 Beckster 2 262 04-18-2016, 09:14 AM