Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday, Jan 13, 2011 ~ Still Kicking
You tell them Sara!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL Guys....they always let their imagination run away w/them :wink:
Iva13 Wrote:You tell them Sara!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL Guys....they always let their imagination run away w/them :wink:

Hey, Tater was the one that said she felt neglected!
Great show today, even Brampton liked it.
Chip Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:You tell them Sara!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL Guys....they always let their imagination run away w/them :wink:

Hey, Tater was the one that said she felt neglected!

I did Confusedad: .. I've been sensitive lately, maybe knightryda is right and I am knocked up.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
texas Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:She doesn't talk to us anymore. I feel neglected... Confusedad:

She's big time now.

What is this neglecting "big time" nonsense?! I love y'all oodles! When I can get a chance I try and pop in, but it's on my phone, so it's a bit harder to reply in a timely manner Smile and I'm definitely not any eye candy or waitress at poker games.

Hey Sara!!! Well, what are you doing? Rich was confusing us.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
JDubb Wrote:Great show today, even Brampton liked it.

:high5:
I HATE PIE!!
Wow... So, ok, I work with people that I don't really care for. I think they are snobs and they think everyone is beneath them. One of them was over here today and was almost sincerely friendly to me! Confusedhock: I think world is coming to an end... Run, run for your life!!!!
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Wow... So, ok, I work with people that I don't really care for. I think they are snobs and they think everyone is beneath them. One of them was over here today and was almost sincerely friendly to me! Confusedhock: I think world is coming to an end... Run, run for your life!!!!

Haha.
Yeah, someone was nice to you.
It's for sure now, the world is ending.

Like when I envisioned you being topless during your Mexican stand off with the snow plow guy?
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Wow... So, ok, I work with people that I don't really care for. I think they are snobs and they think everyone is beneath them. One of them was over here today and was almost sincerely friendly to me! Confusedhock: I think world is coming to an end... Run, run for your life!!!!

Haha.
Yeah, someone was nice to you.
It's for sure now, the world is ending.

Coming from this place? Yes.
I HATE PIE!!
texas Wrote:What is this neglecting "big time" nonsense?! I love y'all oodles! When I can get a chance I try and pop in, but it's on my phone, so it's a bit harder to reply in a timely manner Smile and I'm definitely not any eye candy or waitress at poker games.

:roflmao:

Hey you still didn't tell us what the poker thing is.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Covino's instructions for that are really confusing.

very I have no idea how to help. I liked the mercede page, that is it.

Then you join her team. Its not that hard...thats the only step...FOR NOW! Thanks!
-POKES WEARS SWOCKS!-

C & R Got FAAAAME! <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.covinoandrich.com">http://www.covinoandrich.com</a><!-- m -->
JDubb Wrote:Great show today, even Brampton liked it.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :thanks:

no doubt!!
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

That's as far as I got too.

<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/mercedesbenzusa">www.facebook.com/mercedesbenzusa</a><!-- w --> then like the page then join her team. that's it for now! Thanks AGAIN!
-POKES WEARS SWOCKS!-

C & R Got FAAAAME! <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.covinoandrich.com">http://www.covinoandrich.com</a><!-- m -->
Covino Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Then you join her team. Its not that hard...thats the only step...FOR NOW! Thanks!

Already did and retweeted the shit out of it too lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM