Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
April 1,2010...Beckster,I'm Coming Over for some Pie
Chip Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
Derick Wrote:eventually i need to get some work done

Fuck. I guess I do also.

I'm not working tomorrow, so that means I don't want to do any this afternoon. I'm trying to force myself to.

And it's frankin 73 degrees out!
It better be like this on opening day.
I have no work right now, and it doesn't look like any is coming in today. But I have to hang around Wtf
Full trucker effect boooooom
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Chip Wrote:About this topic...
When they say "It's the thought that counts", the "thought" doesn't mean that you thought about the person. It means you put some thought into the gift.

Um, right....... :?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
[Image: hyd.gif]
I took tomorrow off... I will most likely be a no-show for the IST.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:I took tomorrow off... I will most likely be a no-show for the IST.
:finger:
beckster Wrote:I took tomorrow off... I will most likely be a no-show for the IST.

Me too...plus we will have Alyssa overnight tonight..so she keeps me busy during the day....but I LOVE that little girl...I really don't know how parents don't have favorites of their kids....I can't help it...I have a speical place in my heart for my brother's oldest, Kimberly, my sister's oldest, Nicole and now Alyssa, who is my brother in law's oldest she's 4....
Iva13 Wrote:

Me too...plus we will have Alyssa overnight tonight..so she keeps me busy during the day....but I LOVE that little girl...I really don't know how parents don't have favorites of their kids....I can't help it...I have a speical place in my heart for my brother's oldest, Kimberly, my sister's oldest, Nicole and now Alyssa, who is my brother in law's oldest she's 4....

My favorite kid is the one who's behaving the best. My older niece I might be closest to, because I had her a lot while her mom was on active duty and that.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

My favorite kid is the one who's behaving the best. My older niece I might be closest to, because I had her a lot while her mom was on active duty and that.

I have tomorrow off too.
First free day I've had in a long time, and wouldn't you know it, I have to wake up at 5:30 to take my mom to the airport. Damn.
Hey Covino, thanks for pushing Rich's buttons and providing great entertainment today.
JDubb Wrote:Hey Covino, thanks for pushing Rich's buttons and providing great entertainment today.

:roflmao: :roflmao: It's funny, cuz it's true!! :roflmao:
I HATE PIE!!
So I'm listening to the replay and Rich is under some serious fire. Hilarious.

also whats with the lame ass Spot jokes. He needs to stop talking
Wow, is Rich butthurt or what. i cant stop laughing at this :roflmao:
this empinadas convo might be the dumbest yet most entertaining arguement I've heard on this show

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tuesday 08/02/16: Winter is coming Chip 24 2,481 08-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  FRIDAY, April 29, 2016 ~ Chemtrails Beckster 31 2,321 04-29-2016, 03:16 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, April 28, 2016 ~ Chilly Morning Beckster 49 2,173 04-28-2016, 03:36 PM
  Wednesday, April 27, 2016 ~ Humpity Hump Day Beckster 55 1,611 04-27-2016, 04:21 PM
  April 26, 2016 ~ Epic Thread Tuesday Beckster 29 898 04-26-2016, 03:33 PM
Wink April 25th, 2016 - I'm just here like.... Joe 64 799 04-25-2016, 02:48 PM
  Friday, April 22, 2016 ~ Earth Day Beckster 16 422 04-22-2016, 04:23 PM
  Wednesday, April 20, 2016 ~ How About a Cruise Beckster 16 382 04-22-2016, 12:57 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  It's Thursday, April 21, 2016 Beckster 1 195 04-21-2016, 12:03 PM
  Thursday, April 14 & Friday, April 15, 2016 Beckster 2 262 04-18-2016, 09:14 AM