Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~ February 3, 2012
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Anyone planning on watching some football this weekend?

I'm planning on eating a drinking a ton.

And since Brady hates Buffalo, and I love Buffalo wings and I like the Sabres, does that mean I want the Giants to win?
Or do I want the Pats because Brady went to Michigan?
what did he say about Buffalo?

He was talking about how his parents supported him, going to as many games as they could. And made a "they even stayed in hotels in Buffalo" comment, then said something about how they're not nice. Then he told the reporters to not report that and get him in trouble.

I got a chuckle out of the whole thing.
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Anyone planning on watching some football this weekend?

And since Brady hates Buffalo, and I love Buffalo wings and I like the Sabres, does that mean I want the Giants to win?

He was talking about how his parents supported him, going to as many games as they could. And made a "they even stayed in hotels in Buffalo" comment, then said something about how they're not nice. Then he told the reporters to not report that and get him in trouble.

he wasn't lying. Whats the problem with stating the truth?
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I'm planning on eating a drinking a ton.

he wasn't lying. Whats the problem with stating the truth?

"And even when I started my pro career, he traveled to Buffalo. I don't know if you guys have ever been to the hotels in Buffalo -- they're not the nicest places in the world -- but he would still travel to those. It was just great to grow up in a house like that and feel so supported by your mom and dad."

Realizing that he had perhaps made an insensitive comment, Brady continued: "No, they're fine. Don't go writing that and getting me in trouble."
this buffalo talk killed the forum
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:this buffalo talk killed the forum
[Image: PUtzA.gif]

how dare you?

I think it was dead before that.
The Buffalo talk was just the 'dead cat bounce'.
Derick Wrote:
probably not

me neither
Brampton Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Anyone planning on watching some football this weekend?
I don't give a fuck about the game this year but I will probably end up watching.
You and Spot should get together and back some cupcakes together & watch the food network. :roflmao:
bake....the word is bake....don't upset Beckster :grin:

Why in the hell would his poor grammar upset me???
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
so i get to try out my new snapon rachet this weekend
Brampton Wrote:
[Image: PUtzA.gif]

how dare you?

Dead cat bounce 5 :high5:
me ow
LeNeve Wrote:me ow
down kitty
Chip Wrote:

Even though I am from NY, this story also helps me cheer for the Giants

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18560_162-20126693/new-york-giants-cancer-survivor-mark-herzlich-on-60-minutes/">http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18560_162-2 ... 0-minutes/</a><!-- m -->
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Even though I am from NY, this story also helps me cheer for the Giants

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18560_162-20126693/new-york-giants-cancer-survivor-mark-herzlich-on-60-minutes/">http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18560_162-2 ... 0-minutes/</a><!-- m -->
still not enough to make me care
Derick Wrote:so i get to try out my new snapon rachet this weekend
my flex head 3/8 drive broke a tooth this morning, tightening bell housing bolts. Rammed my hand right into a transmission, and hit myself in the jaw.

I was outraged, and flabbergasted. I am also working up by the offices today, so I have to bottle my rage.

I let a little out on that one though.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM