Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~ February 3, 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Wake the hell up, fuckers!
Eh
HAPPY MOTHER FUCKING FRIDAY MOTHER FUCKERS
Derick Wrote:HAPPY MOTHER FUCKING FRIDAY MOTHER FUCKERS

Fucking mothers 5 :high5:
I'm sick of waiting for my tax refund.
Oh did I do this back in the day when I had to mail it in, and wait for a check in the mail?
Anyone planning on watching some football this weekend?
Chip Wrote:

Fuck Yeah!!! I agree with with what these fuckers are saying!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Anyone planning on watching some football this weekend?
probably not
I need to get the rest of my paperwork together for my taxes. Then make my appointment.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Anyone planning on watching some football this weekend?
I don't give a fuck about the game this year but I will probably end up watching.

I'm planning on eating a drinking a ton.

And since Brady hates Buffalo, and I love Buffalo wings and I like the Sabres, does that mean I want the Giants to win?
Or do I want the Pats because Brady went to Michigan?
JDubb Wrote:
I don't give a fuck about the game this year but I will probably end up watching.
You and Spot should get together and back some cupcakes together & watch the food network. :roflmao:
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Fuck Yeah!!! I agree with with what these fuckers are saying!

I'm totally with all you fuckers! :high5:
Chip Wrote:

I'm planning on eating a drinking a ton.

And since Brady hates Buffalo, and I love Buffalo wings and I like the Sabres, does that mean I want the Giants to win?
Or do I want the Pats because Brady went to Michigan?
what did he say about Buffalo?
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
You and Spot should get together and back some cupcakes together & watch the food network. :roflmao:
bake....the word is bake....don't upset Beckster :grin:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8