Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~ February 3, 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Pete Nice Wrote:They are swearing up a ton, I wonder if any of these guests are uncomfortable with that.

i was thinking that. Isn't the NFL notoriously strict?
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I went downtown to the verizon store. They want 50 dollars for a freaking battery for my phone. UNBELIEVABLE!

Internets.

yeah, but mine blew up unexpectedly, and I dont have a spare. Already ordered a couple OEM batteries for 15 bucks or so. That won't be here until late next wek probaly.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:They are swearing up a ton, I wonder if any of these guests are uncomfortable with that.

i was thinking that. Isn't the NFL notoriously strict?
if its an official NFL sanctioned interview. If they are out doing their own thing, they cant regulate what a guy says
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I would say it is about the same as today on the show.
thats kind of a lot.

Fuck. I swear quite a bit.
The lady that owns this dealer owns the verizon store too. We can't get any discounts or deals though. Don't know why not.
LeNeve Wrote:I went downtown to the verizon store. They want 50 dollars for a freaking battery for my phone. UNBELIEVABLE!

Amazon.com = $15.00
LeNeve Wrote:The lady that owns this dealer owns the verizon store too. We can't get any discounts or deals though. Don't know why not.

You get a 20% discount on your bill, don't you?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:The lady that owns this dealer owns the verizon store too. We can't get any discounts or deals though. Don't know why not.

You get a 20% discount on your bill, don't you?

I did when it was in my name.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Wake the hell up, fuckers!

I was up but not out of bed when you posted this.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Anyone planning on watching some football this weekend?

Nope my brothers girlfriend wants to take the kids tobaganning so I will be outside.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Wake the hell up, fuckers!

I was up but not out of bed when you posted this.

I want to sleep in this weekend, but I'll have my stepkid and my niecey-poos. I'd have to nail the door shut for that to happen.
Zito has balls to say this to some random......hilarious :roflmao:
Zito is cracking me up right now.
Brampton Wrote:Zito has balls to say this to some random......hilarious :roflmao:
I like the kid...
JDubb Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Zito has balls to say this to some random......hilarious :roflmao:
I like the kid...

Micheal Jackson "like" or regular like, that might go somewhere?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8