Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11/09/2011... Hey Ho what cha know
Texas Fan Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:When I was in the Army, I took every opportunity I could get to ride in a helicopter, love it.

Im trying to talk my wife into letting me start helicopter lessons, I am interested in moving jobs to a helicopter pilot of some sort. Gonna take a couple years of being an instructor though to be able to get hired anywhere else.

One of my dream jobs. I wish I would have pursued that in the Army after college.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:Rich wants us to picture a guy half naked in the restroom.

Not new
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I want to ride in a helicopter. I have a friend that flies a spray chopper, but he won't take me with him. Not his chopper, he just flies for the company.
NussieT Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:You have the power to stop the entire thing, at least from the DBN side, I doubt JIW will ever stop insulting DBN. Make it happen.

Until then: TOMB members kill kittens!!!!!!

Who cares about JIW!? Let him say what he wants. If people don't want to come to DBN because of a rep someone gave us then they aren't worth the time in the end.
Each and every single person here knows a lot about each other, we're friends. I guarantee that not all 9200+ members know everyone first name, their occupation, how many kids they have and where they grew up. We do here and that's why I prefer here... friendship. Not because of some stupid fight two years ago... Not because of Jenn Sterger... because the people I like talking to, my friends are here...

T, just :owned: Pete. :roflmao:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWyLWE2RNMOf5ddOTg9fv...AGzyTyJkIR]
NussieT Wrote:Once my contract is up I could leave this carrier and go with Rogers or Telus but both don't work so well up at the farm. MTS is the best but they have such shitty phone selection.
The phone I would get is a refurbished one and there is no guarantee... I fucking hate phones... Back before smartphones, I had my little blue Samsung flip phone and it still is to date my fav phone. Its sitting in my bottom drawer of my dresser.

I assume the flippy phone still works, just reactivate it til it's upgrade time
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Random question of the day: My wonderful piece of shit phone the last little while has been dropping calls, not accepting calls or being "busy" even though I am not even using it. It's driving me fucking nuts. Should I take it back and get a new one under my warranty or should I just hold on because our contract is almost up and we are eligible for new phones!?

Warranty then upgrade. Warranty won't extend anyting

I worked in warranty for years, I know it won't extend it. I guess my beef with warranting it is the fact that it's a pain in the ass. Automatically you get a one year warranty but they deny everything. Even if it's an internal phone fault.

Call, play dumb and frustrated. I know with Verizon they'll just send a replacement phone to you so they don't have to deal with you.

Done that!! Anything to keep you as a paying customer!!
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:You have the power to stop the entire thing, at least from the DBN side, I doubt JIW will ever stop insulting DBN. Make it happen.

Until then: TOMB members kill kittens!!!!!!

Who cares about JIW!? Let him say what he wants. If people don't want to come to DBN because of a rep someone gave us then they aren't worth the time in the end.
Each and every single person here knows a lot about each other, we're friends. I guarantee that not all 9200+ members know everyone first name, their occupation, how many kids they have and where they grew up. We do here and that's why I prefer here... friendship. Not because of some stupid fight two years ago... Not because of Jenn Sterger... because the people I like talking to, my friends are here...

T, just :owned: Pete. :roflmao:

Not really. b/c she doesn't realize that we are just pushing her buttons.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:The phone I would get is a refurbished one and there is no guarantee...

What do you mean? If they give you a refurb and it's broke then they give you another one.

Yes if your phone breaks and you bring it in for warranty and they say they will give you a new one... it's refurbished. If that one breaks, they give you another refurbished one.

OK, but the chances of you getting 2 broke ones in a row are pretty slim. Even so, if it happens and you give them shit, they'll probably cut you a break on your bill. I warranty phones all the time because my clients don't have the patience to deal with phone companies.

I also learned that sending the phone company and even my cable company messages on Twitter makes companies jump all over helping you because it makes them look good to their followers.

Hmmmmm... Interesting...........
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:Not really. b/c she doesn't realize that we are just pushing her buttons.

You think she'll cave in and show the jugs?
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:When I was in the Army, I took every opportunity I could get to ride in a helicopter, love it.

Im trying to talk my wife into letting me start helicopter lessons, I am interested in moving jobs to a helicopter pilot of some sort. Gonna take a couple years of being an instructor though to be able to get hired anywhere else.

One of my dream jobs. I wish I would have pursued that in the Army after college.

Only bad thing is that its gonna cost about $60k to get to the point of becoming an instructor and getting paid to get your hours required to get another job.
OK, I missed the last two hours of the show but just ready the pages in between; did I miss anything?
1-Pete still doesn't like TOMB and is pissing off T by not letting it go
2-Rich was checking out Mad Dog's ass in the bathroom
3-Beiber sucks
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Not really. b/c she doesn't realize that we are just pushing her buttons.

You think she'll cave in and show the jugs?

DBN is BETTER! TOMB SUCKS!

:boobs: :boobs: :boobs:
JDubb Wrote:OK, I missed the last two hours of the show but just ready the pages in between; did I miss anything?
3-Beiber sucks

yes. :high5:
JDubb Wrote:OK, I missed the last two hours of the show but just ready the pages in between; did I miss anything?
3-Beiber sucks

Rich disagrees with those who think Bieber sucks.
And he wants to know how you pee.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tuesday 4-12-2011 murder was the case LeNeve 202 4,647 04-14-2016, 06:59 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  11/16/2011....Its Friday, finally Brampton 100 651 11-17-2012, 08:04 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  thursday 2/26/2011....PBR thursday Brampton 133 1,113 01-26-2012, 11:34 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Mon, Dec 26, 2011 ~ Boxing Day Beckster 34 540 12-27-2011, 04:01 PM
Last Post: i bleed green
  Thursday December 22, 2011 - Christmas time is almost here Derick 133 1,179 12-22-2011, 07:13 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Wednesday 12/21/2011 - The Beginning of the End Brian 193 1,297 12-21-2011, 05:16 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday December 19, 2011 Monday Night Football!!!! Pete Nice 270 831 12-20-2011, 09:45 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  FRIDAY, December 16, 2011 ~ What Men Want for Xmas... Beckster 123 850 12-19-2011, 09:38 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday December 15, 2011 Thirsty Thursday Pete Nice 292 2,020 12-16-2011, 08:44 AM
Last Post: javsto
  Wednesday, December 14, 2011 ~ XXX Beckster 168 928 12-15-2011, 09:03 AM
Last Post: JDubb