• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday Jan 11, 2012 - Sesame Street
LeNeve Wrote:ARGHHHHHH!!!!!

RED BULL!!!!!!

COCAINE IN A CAN BITCHES!!!!!!!

Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock:

bzzzzzzzzzzzZOOP!!!!!

Nobody stole it today.......
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
javsto Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Soooo pissed... I went to Selkirk to pick up some stuff from Walmart. I parked beside this Nissan Titan and about 1/2 hour later I get this page with my license plate #. I instantly think to myself 1) I left my lights on but I don't think I did or 2) someone hit my car.

The fucking douchebag in the truck turned too tight out of the parking spot and hooked his wheel well from my left quarter panel and tore off a good portion of my front end and took off. A nice couple saw him do it but were unable to get the plate#. My poor car./.

can u ask the walmart if they have anything on thier security cam footage?

They do but they won't give it for this type of situation.
LeNeve Wrote:smashed the red bull can, then drop kicked it across the shop. It was pretty dope. :high5:

I should have said this when I did it.

do beskonechnosti i za yee predelami!!!

(to infinity and beyond!)
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:ARGHHHHHH!!!!!

RED BULL!!!!!!

COCAINE IN A CAN BITCHES!!!!!!!

Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock:

bzzzzzzzzzzzZOOP!!!!!

Nobody stole it today.......

nope. and I have 3 more in the fridge. People felt bad when they heard, and brought me red bulls.
boneyard is swinging from van halen balls.
LeNeve Wrote:boneyard is swinging from van halen balls.

is Coivino Djing today? that would explain much considering how much nutswinging he was doing on the stitches nutbag.
@ilikegirlsdaily
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Had a drink yet?

yes. I had 5 or 6 last night. :high5:

So, we should be back to the tales of wackiness, like the broom violating you again, huh?

maybe.

does shooting the shiny ball ornaments off the christmas tree with a bb gun count as a wacky tale?

You still have your tree up!?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Jimbo doesn't want to pick me up tonight, now I gotta find a ride home from work Lame

Seriously? I would kick Jim's ass if he didn't come pick me up from work I recall getting up at 4 am to pick him up a few times or picking him up at midnight in Winnipeg
nope. just went by the house. tree is not there now. I figured shooting it would work to get it put away.
I'm looking at this truck, and the transmission is trashed. So I tell the service manager, eta peredacha tost, on nuzhdaet·sya v novoĭ. He just looked at me like I was crazy. Wtf
some guy on the Ford message board just dropped a thanks with a winky face on me. Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:some guy on the Ford message board just dropped a thanks with a winky face on me. Confusedad:

Jesus from long beach CA.
I hope Ford calls his dealer, and tells him to stop being all gay and shit.
this truck has 9 arms. Confusedad:
I think I'm already coming down from my red bull rush. :yawn:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM