Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6-28-11 Tooooosday!!!! Welcome Back??????
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Don Cherry is a fayg
He's actually a phenominal human being. Great charity work, not a pc pussy, and has done more in his life that benefits humanity than most people can imagine.

Honors fallen soldiers every week
Goes out of his way to keep minor hockey safe
Was the face Canada needed for the fight against breast cancer
And
Is willing to wear the ugliest suits on the planet for our entertainment

sent from a polish train car

And he hates French people, I can hop on that train!!!
How can you say that you hate french canadiens. If it wasn't for them pittsburgh wouldn't have a hockey team

It is the reverse of your Dutch goaltender rule, I hate all French and french Canadians unless they play for the Penguins.
He hates everyone that plays keeper for the Dutch?
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
What's a DWB?

I haven't seen a gas attendant since I was 5 maybe. Seems weird to let someone fill your car up.

Why is it law in jersey, and the other state, Washington? Oregon?

sent from a tornado
In NY the gas stations charge you more if you charge at some stations

I was in freeport on Sunday, had to take an alternate route, because the highway was closed to due an accident to get to long beach
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
I don't pay extra for full serve service and I don't pay anything different if I use cash, debit or credit card. All I know is fuel in Canada is still more expensive then it is in the US.
i bleed green Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Don Cherry is a fayg
He's actually a phenominal human being. Great charity work, not a pc pussy, and has done more in his life that benefits humanity than most people can imagine.

Honors fallen soldiers every week
Goes out of his way to keep minor hockey safe
Was the face Canada needed for the fight against breast cancer
And
Is willing to wear the ugliest suits on the planet for our entertainment

And he hates French people, I can hop on that train!!!
How can you say that you hate french canadiens. If it wasn't for them pittsburgh wouldn't have a hockey team

It is the reverse of your Dutch goaltender rule, I hate all French and french Canadians unless they play for the Penguins.
No. If they play for united, then I hate them

LeNeve Wrote:What's a DWB?

I haven't seen a gas attendant since I was 5 maybe. Seems weird to let someone fill your car up.

sent from a tornado
Driving while black

Brampton Wrote:

sent from a tornado
Driving while black

Oh. Damn. That actually happens in this town everytime a black guy drives through. Seriously. They also pull over any mexican with a vehicle 15 years old or older, and pull over any white person with a shitty car too. Local yokel cops ain't nothin to fuck wit, and that's the truth.

sent from a tornado

sent from a tornado
The shop where we take our fleet of vans for oil changes and other work has full service gas pumps, but it's like $0.50 extra a gallon. It's the only one left around here that I know of that still offers full service.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
i bleed green Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:And he hates French people, I can hop on that train!!!

He likes all Dutch players unless they play for Manchester United.

I don't get it, there is so much more to hate about Chelsea.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
JDubb Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:I love the show, but if tweeting makes the difference if they get re-signed or not, then I seriously think the whole big picture is fucked up.

there future should not matter if we tweet or not, I would like to think that SiriusXM has all the info they need to for contacts, and it all comes down to negotiation

Do C&R have an agent?
Yes, he was at the Friday show and Dudebowl event. Rich was happy with him, I wonder how he feels now?
I wonder if they are even trying to get Spot more money liked the promised earlier in the year?
Rich told me at DBC that getting Spot more money was not the issue. The issues were around Covino. He does not have the same "clout" with SiriusXM as Rich does so it is harder to justify equal pay for both.. Rich has C&R and Hits One (most listened to show on SiriusXM); Covino has C&R, overnight show on Octane and now Poundstone Power. Not the same in the suites eyes.

wow what a nice thing to tell you...i was pretty certain I brought the clout on our show..maybe i was wrong all along.
-POKES WEARS SWOCKS!-

C & R Got FAAAAME! <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.covinoandrich.com">http://www.covinoandrich.com</a><!-- m -->

sent from a tornado

Driving While Black

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Donginator Wrote:In NY the gas stations charge you more if you charge at some stations

I was in freeport on Sunday, had to take an alternate route, because the highway was closed to due an accident to get to long beach

I know this though and ALWAYS look as it will say cash and credit and so forth, this one had none of that. I got scammed and I am pissed about it.

Nussie_T Wrote:I don't pay extra for full serve service and I don't pay anything different if I use cash, debit or credit card. All I know is fuel in Canada is still more expensive then it is in the US.

I fucking despise full service, I would rather do it myself. And who the hell carries enough cash around to pay for $60+ tanks of gas these days, if I have more than $20 in cash on me, that is a lot, they take debt cards everywhere.

Covino Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Yes, he was at the Friday show and Dudebowl event. Rich was happy with him, I wonder how he feels now?
I wonder if they are even trying to get Spot more money liked the promised earlier in the year?
Rich told me at DBC that getting Spot more money was not the issue. The issues were around Covino. He does not have the same "clout" with SiriusXM as Rich does so it is harder to justify equal pay for both.. Rich has C&R and Hits One (most listened to show on SiriusXM); Covino has C&R, overnight show on Octane and now Poundstone Power. Not the same in the suites eyes.

wow what a nice thing to tell you...i was pretty certain I brought the clout on our show..maybe i was wrong all along.

I thought the highest pomp has the most clout.

What a nice thing to say about somebody. IF THIS IS CLOUT, RICH IS PINK ..KID KELLY IS BLUE :doggystyle:
-POKES WEARS SWOCKS!-

C & R Got FAAAAME! <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.covinoandrich.com">http://www.covinoandrich.com</a><!-- m -->

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Guess who's back NussieT 1 395 09-12-2016, 03:12 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Monday, May 2, 2016 ~ Go Back to Bed Beckster 28 2,320 05-02-2016, 04:03 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 01/04/15 - Back to school!!! NussieT 9 350 01-04-2016, 04:02 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Wednesday 10/21/15: Back to the Future Chip 2 198 10-22-2015, 09:44 AM
  Monday October 19, 2015 - Down and back up Joe 26 505 10-19-2015, 03:46 PM
  Monday, July 6, 2015 ~ I wanna go back... Beckster 46 698 07-06-2015, 04:11 PM
  Tuesday 02/03/15: Back from a long weekend Chip 34 530 02-03-2015, 07:27 PM