Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday Feb 11th, 2010 --> Are you still shovelling??
Brampton Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Ok, I'm lookin at getting a laptop for work.

What do you guys recommend that I get. Should I go Dell, Lenovo etc. Whats durable, but reasonably priced ($700 - 1200)
I've always used Dell at work. I have an Acer at home. Never had a problem with either.

Please don't turn this into a Mac vs. PC discussion but my friend that has alway been a hard core PC guy bought a MacBook Pro. He is said Windows 7 runs better on the MacBook than on his PC.
Mac isn't supported with our diagnostic program, plus I'm not spending that kind of money

You can run any PC software by installing Parallels.
beckster Wrote:

What do you guys recommend that I get. Should I go Dell, Lenovo etc. Whats durable, but reasonably priced ($700 - 1200)

DON't BUY AN ACER, EVER!!

We have an acer at home and we've never had troubles and I have a dell at work and sometimes it randomly shuts itself down.
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:Spot's GF is going on Carnival's annual "BBC lovers" cruise.
And they aren't going to England

We should start a poll on if she will cheat or not. Carnival cruises are a breeding ground for whores and players.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

DON't BUY AN ACER, EVER!!

We have an acer at home and we've never had troubles and I have a dell at work and sometimes it randomly shuts itself down.
My Acer is a refurb and it hasn't had any problems.....yet.
Brampton Wrote:Separate Vacations

Spot - San Francisco

His Girlfriend - Jamaica

She's going to pick up some Jamaican BBC!! :wanker:

:missionary:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
OK so Spot's GF, who has a BBC history, is going on a Carnival cruise, where sex is more common than water, with her cousin, who just broke up and is on a dick mission.

Yeah, my wife wouldn't be going on that cruise.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:Spot's GF is going on Carnival's annual "BBC lovers" cruise.

We should start a poll on if she will cheat or not. Carnival cruises are a breeding ground for whores and players.
"If" she will. You mean she hasn't already?
almondinger funny name :roflmao:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:OK so Spot's GF, who has a BBC history, is going on a Carnival cruise, where sex is more common than water, with her cousin, who just broke up and is on a dick mission.

Yeah, my wife wouldn't be going on that cruise.

Mine either, there is another game going on here?
JDubb Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:What do you guys recommend that I get. Should I go Dell, Lenovo etc. Whats durable, but reasonably priced ($700 - 1200)
I've always used Dell at work. I have an Acer at home. Never had a problem with either.

Please don't turn this into a Mac vs. PC discussion but my friend that has alway been a hard core PC guy bought a MacBook Pro. He is said Windows 7 runs better on the MacBook than on his PC.
Mac isn't supported with our diagnostic program, plus I'm not spending that kind of money

You can run any PC software by installing Parallels.[/quote]
The only mac product i would ever buy is an Ipod or Iphone. I don't need a white status symbol sitting on my desk or toolbox.
LeNeve Wrote:almondinger funny name :roflmao:
So.....whats happening in the races?
Brampton Wrote:We have toughbooks at work, but they are super expensive.

Dells are good for the price, but we beat the shit out of them at work. I mean they dont' hold up

Toshiba - lots of screen problems

Acer - I have no experience with these, but I've heard they are good

IBM/Lenovo - very durable, lots of options, been around forever

Does this sound right?

Everyone I've ever known to own and Acer said they were junk and none of them lasted over a year.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
I understand that we should be able to trust our partners, but Spot is failing the Man test here. Stand up to her. What a pussy. I hate him sooo much! :douche:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

Not mention she is most likely harboring some animosity towards Spot from last week.

Carnival is full of a lot of horny people... :oops:
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:almondinger funny name :roflmao:
So.....whats happening in the races?

Not much. Mark Martin is leading.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM