Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday Feb 11th, 2010 --> Are you still shovelling??
Morning everyone!! Hope you aren't still shovelling, it's cold out this morning but it's suppose to warm up by noon.
Nussie_T Wrote:Morning everyone!! Hope you aren't still shovelling, it's cold out this morning but it's suppose to warm up by noon.

Not shoveling right now, but we got another 1/2 inch overnight. I need to check my folks place, neither of them need to be shoveling.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Nussie_T Wrote:Morning everyone!! Hope you aren't still shovelling, it's cold out this morning but it's suppose to warm up by noon.
Got a whopping 5". Plowed once last night and that was it.

I unfortunately missed out on most of the Joe Show yesterday......thanks work.
I'm dreading going back out there again. Hopefully the little bit of snow in the driveway will be easy to move. Digging out the mailbox will be the challenge. I can see the top of it sticking out of the snow, but I'm guessing they won't be jumping in the snow to deliver my mail.
Brian in NY Wrote:

That sucks! You missed out on a great show! One of his neighbors is plowing right now.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Joe In PA Wrote:I'm dreading going back out there again. Hopefully the little bit of snow in the driveway will be easy to move. Digging out the mailbox will be the challenge. I can see the top of it sticking out of the snow, but I'm guessing they won't be jumping in the snow to deliver my mail.

I can't wait to watch that! :poke:
I HATE PIE!!
ok I want to watch Joe too. How do I get those other things I need to do it, and will it tie up my computer?
Brian in NY Wrote:

I couldn't watch it on my home computer, but I haven't tried yet at work... it might provide my techs and I some entertainment though, especially if he falls on his ass or digging out the mailbox...
I'm curious to know what happened. Thw left side is nice and straight, but the right side (by the arrow) has this big indentation
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
:roflmao: Derick I always knew you liked JIW now you are using his pink to highlight Joe's fucked up driveway.
Derick Wrote:I'm curious to know what happened. Thw left side is nice and straight, but the right side (by the arrow) has this big indentation
:roflmao:
The driveway widens half way up. There are actually 2 indentations in the driveway, but you can't see the first one. I needed room to be able to turn the car around coming out of the garage.
Derick Wrote:I'm curious to know what happened. Thw left side is nice and straight, but the right side (by the arrow) has this big indentation
Joe probably plowed a turn-around spot so he wouldn't have to back out of his driveway but it looks like it got filled in with snow again.
Nussie_T Wrote::roflmao: Derick I always knew you liked JIW now you are using his pink to highlight Joe's fucked up driveway.
i just clicked on a color that would show up well, didnt really put a lot of thought into color choice
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Had to shovel an out house for the dog.

[Image: l_5550ff58b19b4c199d72af745605dd00.jpg]
Joe In PA Wrote:Had to shovel an out house for the dog.

Haha... you're dog can get lost in all that snow.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM