Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6-28-11 Tooooosday!!!! Welcome Back??????
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:Got a physical back in March, Doctor says go get blood work in the lab.

3 months later, none of the bloodwork was covered & applied to my deductible, fuck your $300 bill :finger:

That is where they trick you, I think bloodwork is rarely ever covered. I have always had to pay for bloodwork, so now, fuck it, no bloodwork, be a doctor and figure that shit out on your own. Doctor's are all a scam anyway.

Huh.
I had blood work done back about 6 months ago, I haven't paid for it yet.
Don Cherry is a fayg
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I just ordered my daughter's birthday cake... let's hope it's all gone before Jim eats 1/2 of it again and ends up in the hospital.

I'm not a big cake fan. If I eat it, I usually leave the frosting.

Cheesecake, now that stuff is the ish.

I am not a big cake person either. Jim eats everything in mass amounts. There are 35 people coming on Friday.. guaranteed there won't be any cake left.
LeNeve Wrote:Don Cherry is a fayg

I'm pretty sure Avery is too.

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/rangers/e...z1QbZWSPWv
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:Got a physical back in March, Doctor says go get blood work in the lab.

3 months later, none of the bloodwork was covered & applied to my deductible, fuck your $300 bill :finger:

That is where they trick you, I think bloodwork is rarely ever covered. I have always had to pay for bloodwork, so now, fuck it, no bloodwork, be a doctor and figure that shit out on your own. Doctor's are all a scam anyway.

Huh.

I got bloodwork once a month for 9 months... never paid for it once
I need a pool heater so I can actually go swimming in my pool!
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Huh.

I got bloodwork once a month for 9 months... never paid for it once

Maybe I'm in the clear then.
He's actually a phenominal human being. Great charity work, not a pc pussy, and has done more in his life that benefits humanity than most people can imagine.

Honors fallen soldiers every week
Goes out of his way to keep minor hockey safe
Was the face Canada needed for the fight against breast cancer
And
Is willing to wear the ugliest suits on the planet for our entertainment

sent from a polish train car
Donginator Wrote:my power connection finally broke in my car for my Sirius radio, I have to use the cigarette lighter adapter, I wish it didn't stick so far over the cup holder. I wish they had a flat plug that went to the side
The cig lighter on mine broke, so I took it apart, soldered a wire to it and tapped it to my fusebox. The deck kicks on when I turn the key now. :rock:
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Chip Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:JDubb's freaking out man
[Image: Freaking%2BOut%2521.jpg]

License and registration meow.
He's already pulled over!!! He can't pull over any further!!!
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Brampton Wrote:
He's actually a phenominal human being. Great charity work, not a pc pussy, and has done more in his life that benefits humanity than most people can imagine.

And

And he hates French people, I can hop on that train!!!
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

And

How can you say that you hate french canadiens. If it wasn't for them pittsburgh wouldn't have a hockey team

Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

And

How can you say that you hate french canadiens. If it wasn't for them pittsburgh wouldn't have a hockey team

It is the reverse of your Dutch goaltender rule, I hate all French and french Canadians unless they play for the Penguins.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
I am so fucking pissed right now. I drove a mile east when I needed to go west to get gas for 3.75 a gallon in Freeport NY. I got there, sign says 3.75 for regular and does not say credit card is more any where. It was NOT self serve, asked the dot head for regular and handed him my debt card. Got a mile down the road and looked at the receipt and was charged 3.91 for regular. I am at the end of a VERY long day on my way back to the hotel to go get diner. I am just to tired to go back and raise a fuss. I almost turned around three times now to do it and got back into the straight lane. I am just so fucking fuming right now that I got scammed by this fucking dot head motherfucker. If you ever go to a full serve station, make sure you check that shit BEFORE you drive away. GOD DAMN I am fucking pissed.. I know it only cost me like $1.50 but it is the principle of it. :flame: :flame: :flame:

I just saw a guy get pulled over for DWB, so that made me giggle and cheered me up a tad, but I am still fucking pissed off.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Guess who's back NussieT 1 395 09-12-2016, 03:12 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Monday, May 2, 2016 ~ Go Back to Bed Beckster 28 2,320 05-02-2016, 04:03 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 01/04/15 - Back to school!!! NussieT 9 350 01-04-2016, 04:02 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Wednesday 10/21/15: Back to the Future Chip 2 198 10-22-2015, 09:44 AM
  Monday October 19, 2015 - Down and back up Joe 26 505 10-19-2015, 03:46 PM
  Monday, July 6, 2015 ~ I wanna go back... Beckster 46 698 07-06-2015, 04:11 PM
  Tuesday 02/03/15: Back from a long weekend Chip 34 530 02-03-2015, 07:27 PM