Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tooosday, Sept 14, 2010 ~ Time to Wake Up
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Is that the girl on the TV today??? you should have seen what she was wearing on TV come on..she just wants her 15 minutes
I don't think I'd be able to give her that long...... :roflmao:

goo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
indeed!
Iva13 Wrote:Is that the girl on the TV today??? you should have seen what she was wearing on TV come on..she just wants her 15 minutes

Iva, she is not the one who complained, she never said anything, it was the ugly women who were there who complained, probably b/c she got the attention and not them. And this chick is already famous in the Latino sports reporting community, she has been around for several years now, anyone who watched soccer or anything in Spanish knows her. She doesn't need to accuse the Jets of hitting on her.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I have been watching dash cam videos of people getting arrested for DUI from saturday night.
Anybody you know?

nope, this cop car is from the next county, over by the colorado border. I only know one person from over there, and he works here.
Pete Nice Wrote:

Iva, she is not the one who complained, she never said anything, it was the ugly women who were there who complained, probably b/c she got the attention and not them. And this chick is already famous in the Latino sports reporting community, she has been around for several years now, anyone who watched soccer or anything in Spanish knows her. She doesn't need to accuse the Jets of hitting on her.
exactly, we know they hit on her.....and she's used to it
Pete Nice Wrote:

Pete the one who was on TV this morning was pretty and had big boobs, which were hanging out of her shirt. I have to find out what her name is. B right back w/that info.
[Image: aol_smurfing.gif]
Pete nope that was her....she filed abuse charges against the Jets...
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Football is gay.

Spoken like a true homo.

At least I don't have facebook

Are you trying too hurt your own argument here?

I thought you were gonna make a facebook with max privacy settings and just add DBN people.

Oh yeah. I forgot about that.
[Image: aol_hotkarl.gif]
LeNeve Wrote:[Image: aol_hotkarl.gif]
Hot Hair.....is that little guy pooping on the other one?

Smurfing........getting smacked with its peepee?
Brampton Wrote:

hot karl.
Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Pete the one who was on TV this morning was pretty and had big boobs, which were hanging out of her shirt. I have to find out what her name is. B right back w/that info.

That is the girl I posted, the girl the Jets hit on. Ines Sainz.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Iva13 Wrote:Pete nope that was her....she filed abuse charges against the Jets...

No, she didn't.

Pete you said she DIDN'T complain about being hit on...but she did...
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

hot karl.
I read that wrong.....sorry

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sept 5, 2018 ~ Hello Beckster 6 951 09-09-2018, 01:09 PM
Last Post: Joe
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, August 03, 2016 ~ It's time... Beckster 6 660 08-03-2016, 03:06 PM
  Monday, April 11, 2016 ~ Spring Time Beckster 0 225 04-11-2016, 11:51 AM
  Thursday 10/1/15 - Decorate Time? Joe 52 545 10-01-2015, 04:12 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday, Sept 14, 2015 ~ Fall Beckster 16 415 09-14-2015, 08:32 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Thursday, Sept 10 ~ |||| Beckster 9 321 09-10-2015, 02:06 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Thursday, Sept 3, 2015 ~ Dog for Sale Beckster 10 498 09-03-2015, 05:40 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 2, 2015 ~ The Web is Weird Beckster 32 508 09-03-2015, 01:43 PM