Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
friday Jan 6, 2012...Don't piss off Moms
that song is about jews. jewy jewy, talks about finding hidden gold and stuff. old music was very racist.
Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:FUCK my ABS service light came on while following some douche on the parkway.

The last thing I need is more money to the fucking Hyundai dealer

Anyone (LeNeve or Brampton) know how much an ABS service call costs? And do I have to go to the dealer or can I go elsewhere?
thought this hyundai was the greatest thing ever. How much have you spent on this POS

You get rapey with one girl on the trunk and the car goes to shit.
LeNeve Wrote:that song is about jews. jewy jewy, talks about finding hidden gold and stuff. old music was very racist.

I guess shipping the moff to Venus is better then killing them all.
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Derick, why in fuck's sake are you going on a date with an engaged chick for?

No wonder you complain you don't get laid enough.
what are you talking about drunky?

Kristen Bell is engaged
The girl I'm going on a date with is single

and getting laid is not that big of a problem, thats relatively easy to find, its the girlfriend thing thats an issue

I always thought the reason for a girlfriend was to have an ass supply. But if you are already getting ass, then.
its not like i have an endless supply of ass just following me around

Low hanging fruit...
I used to jam out to louie louie when I was little.
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Derick, why in fuck's sake are you going on a date with an engaged chick for?

No wonder you complain you don't get laid enough.
what are you talking about drunky?

Kristen Bell is engaged
The girl I'm going on a date with is single

and getting laid is not that big of a problem, thats relatively easy to find, its the girlfriend thing thats an issue

I always thought the reason for a girlfriend was to have an ass supply. But if you are already getting ass, then.
its not like i have an endless supply of ass just following me around
Hard to follow you around when they are hiding in showers of under cars.
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:FUCK my ABS service light came on while following some douche on the parkway.

Anyone (LeNeve or Brampton) know how much an ABS service call costs? And do I have to go to the dealer or can I go elsewhere?
thought this hyundai was the greatest thing ever. How much have you spent on this POS

ABS

anal block system
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

ABS

anal block system

High 5
Low hanging fruit, also known as dingle berries.
whenever the majority of the show aired. thats what decade it was from.
does anyone here think of you're going to have at a particular restaurant when you're planning to go there for dinner?
we're going to the keg tonight and i'm trying to decide between prime rib and a grilled steak.
cockbuster
michaelangelo Wrote:does anyone here think of you're going to have at a particular restaurant when you're planning to go there for dinner?
we're going to the keg tonight and i'm trying to decide between prime rib and a grilled steak.

Never unless ive never been there before and I check the menu online ahead of time.
Joe Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:does anyone here think of you're going to have at a particular restaurant when you're planning to go there for dinner?

Never unless ive never been there before and I check the menu online ahead of time.
I always check the online menu before I go to a new place.

prime rib. medium rare, or rare, depends on the cook at the place.

at a crummy type place I need to order it medium, so they get it right.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM