Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tooosday, Sept 14, 2010 ~ Time to Wake Up
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Does anyone know why the wig wags on this police car are not working?
what the fuck is a wig wag

alternating flashing headlights.
:kneel:
oh you fucking guessed
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
LeNeve Wrote:Brian is correct.
:bullshit:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Does anyone know why the wig wags on this police car are not working?
what the fuck is a wig wag

check the relay

new relay.
LeNeve Wrote:new relay.
just cause its new, doesnt mean it works. do you have power in and power out?
Derick Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:what the fuck is a wig wag

:kneel:
oh you fucking guessed
My '92 Dakota had them. The previous owner was a volunteer fireman and had the relay installed. There was a switch on the dash for them.
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:There is no way the Ravens are the best team in the AFC. Their offense blows. They also are no longer one of the top 5 defenses, their defense is old and their secondary is weak as shit, but Sanchez made them look better than they are by playing like a high school backup.
Both QB's last night are lame and overrated.....the 2 best teams are the Colts and Patriots

I disagree with the Patriots, they just benefited from an greatly overrated Bengals team, at home and a porous Bengals secondary.

I would say the top teams right now in the AFC are, in no order, the Colts, Texans (offense is SCARY), Steelers (especially when Ben gets back, they are stacked everywhere except offensive line), Chargers (I know they lost, but just watch) and then I guess the Patriots.

Joe Flacco is the worst QB in the NFC north. Yes I know the Browns are in the AFC North.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:There is no way the Ravens are the best team in the AFC. Their offense blows. They also are no longer one of the top 5 defenses, their defense is old and their secondary is weak as shit, but Sanchez made them look better than they are by playing like a high school backup.
Both QB's last night are lame and overrated.....the 2 best teams are the Colts and Patriots

I disagree with the Patriots, they just benefited from an greatly overrated Bengals team, at home and a porous Bengals secondary.

I would say the top teams right now in the AFC are, in no order, the Colts, Texans (offense is SCARY), Steelers (especially when Ben gets back, they are stacked everywhere except offensive line), Chargers (I know they lost, but just watch) and then I guess the Patriots.

Joe Flacco is the worst QB in the NFC north. Yes I know the Browns are in the AFC North.
your the only one talking about football right now
Check your grounds on the one side, unless Ford sent you a bad relay......cause that would never happen :killme:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I still don't know who b.o.b. is, and I'm glad Big Grin

B.O.B. is a girl's best friend! :boobs:
huh? thought that was a vibrator
It has to do with batteries and self-satisfaction.

Hell Yea! :high5:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Both QB's last night are lame and overrated.....the 2 best teams are the Colts and Patriots

I would disagree with you on the Texans, since I feel the Titans are a greatly better team than them....plus I wouldn't talk about the steelers until ben is back.....right now, I don't include them.....give that a few weeks.....the Pats are still the best in the East.....the Jets offense is horrible
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:who is this girl?

Ines Sainz, the chick who hijacked the one Hot or Not thread.

[Image: ines_sainz2.jpg]
[Image: jeans_ines_sainz.jpg&t=1]
[Image: 106115-4.jpg]
[Image: galeria-de-ines-sainz_imagenGrande1.jpg]
[Image: ines-sainz1.jpg]
[Image: 160143.jpg]
[Image: ines_sainz_011.JPG&t=1]
[Image: ines-sainz-5.jpg]
[Image: 3234201298_a0d6f61832.jpg?v=0]

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning everyone!!!! I get up at 5:30 a.m. and in bed by 10:00 p.m. I am a morning person...even on vacation we get up early, do a happy hour in the late afternoon and go to bed early. When people want to go out to dinner on the weekend and say like 7:00 p.m. I always push it up to like 5 or 6...7 is too late to eat dinner... :boobs:

Lame
I rarely eat dinner after 7.

We have to remind ourselves top eat before 8PM.

I am a night person, fo sho. I hate mornings. I was up until 4:30AM last night. I am working at home until 3PM though.

Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:who is this girl?

Ines Sainz, the chick who hijacked the one Hot or Not thread.

[Image: ines_sainz2.jpg]
[Image: jeans_ines_sainz.jpg&t=1]
[Image: 106115-4.jpg]
[Image: galeria-de-ines-sainz_imagenGrande1.jpg]
[Image: ines-sainz1.jpg]
[Image: 160143.jpg]
[Image: ines_sainz_011.JPG&t=1]
[Image: ines-sainz-5.jpg]
[Image: 3234201298_a0d6f61832.jpg?v=0]
Is that the girl on the TV today??? you should have seen what she was wearing on TV come on..she just wants her 15 minutes
Iva13 Wrote:Is that the girl on the TV today??? you should have seen what she was wearing on TV come on..she just wants her 15 minutes
I don't think I'd be able to give her that long...... :roflmao:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sept 5, 2018 ~ Hello Beckster 6 951 09-09-2018, 01:09 PM
Last Post: Joe
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, August 03, 2016 ~ It's time... Beckster 6 660 08-03-2016, 03:06 PM
  Monday, April 11, 2016 ~ Spring Time Beckster 0 225 04-11-2016, 11:51 AM
  Thursday 10/1/15 - Decorate Time? Joe 52 545 10-01-2015, 04:12 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday, Sept 14, 2015 ~ Fall Beckster 16 415 09-14-2015, 08:32 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Thursday, Sept 10 ~ |||| Beckster 9 321 09-10-2015, 02:06 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Thursday, Sept 3, 2015 ~ Dog for Sale Beckster 10 498 09-03-2015, 05:40 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 2, 2015 ~ The Web is Weird Beckster 32 508 09-03-2015, 01:43 PM