Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2/06/2012.....When's Spring Training?
Pete Nice Wrote:I think I am going to go play MW3
I started doing the special ops missions to get all the achievements, they are tough on veteran. Need to do a few with someone else who is patient & can play on veteran
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Pete Nice Wrote:I would have looked at her boobs for sure, but depending on how that went, and if my wife was there, I would have then made my motorboat decision.

Let's face it, that is not cheating in any way.

Odds are that I would have had to put Jimbo's nuts in a vice grip if he tried that. Just saying.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
[Image: 14m3rc7.gif]
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Har har... :roll:

I've been laughing to myself abou this for awhile now

I'll bet.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
michaelangelo Wrote:i've seen people spell definitely defiantly more than once to day on facebook, it doesn't bother me, but they look like tools doing it.

I find that so annoying.
I HATE PIE!!
Anyone watch the Diaz vs Condit fight yet??

Nick Diaz is a pussy and a sore-ass loser!
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Anyone watch the Diaz vs Condit fight yet??

Nick Diaz is a pussy and a sore-ass loser!

dino sore ass
Oh yeah, so I was listening to the Show when I picked up my nieces and the guys were talking to Tebow. Nothing like my lil girls all excited to hear Tim Tebow on the radio, then Rich and Covino dropped f-bombs and shit. Oops! I'll be in deep shit if they start swearing.
I HATE PIE!!
Ruh-roh.. Dickie Do is lurking.... :eek:

Howdy Rich!
I HATE PIE!!
someone took down the osha stuff, and the minimum wage thingy, and put coloring book pictures up instead. :high5:
LeNeve Wrote:someone took down the osha stuff, and the minimum wage thingy, and put coloring book pictures up instead. :high5:

:high5: That's awesome!
I HATE PIE!!
halestorm totally sounds like a dude, sebastian bach mostly. kind of gives me the creeps when she sings about cuffing men.
I just overheard a strange looking guy say Oklahoma has all the best party spots.

I don't believe it. I don't want him to try and prove me wrong either.
That baby polar bear has to be the cutest damn thing ever. We went to go see the baby tigers when they were born last Spring. I still want to see a giraffe in person...
NussieT Wrote:That baby polar bear has to be the cutest damn thing ever. We went to go see the baby tigers when they were born last Spring. I still want to see a giraffe in person...
Giraffes are cool. I held a baby tiger as a kid (my mom has photos somewhere), and polar bears are my favorite animals.

I love the Nissan leaf commercials. I want to hug a polar bear

sent from the legion of doom

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, April 11, 2016 ~ Spring Time Beckster 0 225 04-11-2016, 11:51 AM
  Thursday 04/24/14 - Newbie training day!!! NussieT 70 742 04-25-2014, 07:46 AM
  Monday 03/31/14 - Spring Break!!! NussieT 66 829 03-31-2014, 04:01 PM
  March 3, 2014...Still not spring yet Derick 95 547 03-03-2014, 05:23 PM
Last Post: Joe
  Friday, February 14, 2014 ~ Spring is Getting Close Beckster 71 382 02-15-2014, 09:54 AM
Last Post: Brampton
  Wednesday 5/23/2012.....wombats unite Brampton 262 882 05-17-2013, 06:16 AM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday 03/25/2013 - Spring was a good idea Joe 96 591 03-25-2013, 07:41 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  New Years Eve 2012.....Go suck it new year Brampton 30 1,140 12-31-2012, 10:02 PM
Last Post: Donginator
  Thursday 12/27/2012 - Refresh Joe 145 1,360 12-28-2012, 08:28 PM
Last Post: NussieT