Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tooosday, Sept 14, 2010 ~ Time to Wake Up
LeNeve Wrote:Does anyone know why the wig wags on this police car are not working?

Because they're broke.
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Does anyone know why the wig wags on this police car are not working?
Wigwags?
Head light flashers
Brian in NY Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Wigwags?
Head light flashers
now your just guessing
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Man they are just swinging from JayZ/Eminem's nuts today.....this is as bad as Rich's gayness yesterday
Wig wags are just like do hickies...but a little different...maybe more like thing amabobs.
Iva13 Wrote:Wig wags are just like do hickies...but a little different...maybe more like thing amabobs.
thingamajigs?
Iva13 Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:1. Hey Wyoming!!!!

2. B you are mean...they are so comfy and look really cute with leggings and a long sweater/tunic....you must get a pair...but get the short ones, not the tall ones.

I didn't say it, the article did. Those things look like when a kid tries to wear grown up boots.

B for your cold winters they would do you good...plus it's wierd b/c you don't wear socks w/them...

They are fashion boots... I am betting that they aren't designed for deep snow and freezing rain.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:
what the fuck is a wig wag

alternating flashing headlights.
Brampton Wrote:Man they are just swinging from JayZ/Eminem's nuts today.....this is as bad as Rich's gayness yesterday

:high5:
Brian in NY Wrote:
I'm going to guess and say a blown fuse.

fuses are good.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

check the relay
Iva13 Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:1. Hey Wyoming!!!!

2. B you are mean...they are so comfy and look really cute with leggings and a long sweater/tunic....you must get a pair...but get the short ones, not the tall ones.

I didn't say it, the article did. Those things look like when a kid tries to wear grown up boots.

B for your cold winters they would do you good...plus it's wierd b/c you don't wear socks w/them...

They are fashion boots... I am betting that they aren't designed for deep snow and freezing rain.

They really do keep you feet extra warm...but NO you would never where them in the rain or deep snow... Confusedlap: you have to have snow boots for that :wink:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

:kneel:
Derick Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Wig wags are just like do hickies...but a little different...maybe more like thing amabobs.
thingamajigs?

I'm sorry you are so right they are more like a thingamajig....
Derick Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Wigwags?
Head light flashers
now your just guessing

Brian is correct.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sept 5, 2018 ~ Hello Beckster 6 951 09-09-2018, 01:09 PM
Last Post: Joe
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, August 03, 2016 ~ It's time... Beckster 6 660 08-03-2016, 03:06 PM
  Monday, April 11, 2016 ~ Spring Time Beckster 0 225 04-11-2016, 11:51 AM
  Thursday 10/1/15 - Decorate Time? Joe 52 545 10-01-2015, 04:12 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday, Sept 14, 2015 ~ Fall Beckster 16 415 09-14-2015, 08:32 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Thursday, Sept 10 ~ |||| Beckster 9 321 09-10-2015, 02:06 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Thursday, Sept 3, 2015 ~ Dog for Sale Beckster 10 498 09-03-2015, 05:40 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 2, 2015 ~ The Web is Weird Beckster 32 508 09-03-2015, 01:43 PM