Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday, February 3, 2011 - It's not Friday yet
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Man the IST licks nuts here this week.

yes. Big time. I'm not even that busy. The show is pretty scattered too it seems. No real hard hitting topics. Pretty casual week.

I spent half the day on TOMB.

Talking to yourself??

making new friends.
Covino has been talking about his barber shop alot lately.
I go to Holiday Hair, not a barber shop
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I made it to work on crappy roads this morning. Which was expected, but I am about to punch managers in their mother fucking faces for the bullshit they are saying.
Manager #1: "I knew the females wouldn't make it in. I expected that." Really? Really, you fucking piece of shit. You're going to talk to me that way?! Not to mention that 2 females did make it in and one fucked her car up doing it.

Wow!! Roger almost got fired once for calling one of the female HR people toots!

Women mean nothing to them here. I will tolerate only so much though before I start threatening people. Fuck, they didn't want to fire the guy who tried to kiss me.. (which was all caught on security camera) They tried to blame me for it.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Everyday is Covino appreciation day!!!!!!!!
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I made it to work on crappy roads this morning. Which was expected, but I am about to punch managers in their mother fucking faces for the bullshit they are saying.
Manager #1: "I knew the females wouldn't make it in. I expected that." Really? Really, you fucking piece of shit. You're going to talk to me that way?! Not to mention that 2 females did make it in and one fucked her car up doing it.

Wow!! Roger almost got fired once for calling one of the female HR people toots!

Women mean nothing to them here. I will tolerate only so much though before I start threatening people. Fuck, they didn't want to fire the guy who tried to kiss me.. (which was all caught on security camera) They tried to blame me for it.

you were probaly dressed provocatively
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Working in a call center just flat out fucking sucks no matter which way you spin it and every manager I have ever had sucked also, they got off on yelling at and firing people. Out of college I had little choice of jobs, but now I would NEVER even consider it.

It's so much worse when you work a help desk and have a "Call Center Expert" with no technical ability telling you that you're not doing it right.

Yeah call centers suck. You gotta follow all these stupid guidelines, greeting, exit phrases, hit key points, follow scripts, try to upsell, try to s ell period, why can't you just answer the call and answer the question with knowledge provided through proper training, why all the bullshit fluff? Fuck call centers and their managers.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Talking to yourself??

making new friends.

How many?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I made it to work on crappy roads this morning. Which was expected, but I am about to punch managers in their mother fucking faces for the bullshit they are saying.

Who the fuck is Roger?
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Women mean nothing to them here. I will tolerate only so much though before I start threatening people. Fuck, they didn't want to fire the guy who tried to kiss me.. (which was all caught on security camera) They tried to blame me for it.

If you call a crew-neck sweater provocative. Then, yes.
I HATE PIE!!
Nussie_T Wrote:

I would have left a LONG time ago.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I made it to work on crappy roads this morning. Which was expected, but I am about to punch managers in their mother fucking faces for the bullshit they are saying.

Who the fuck is Roger?

A guy I work with... that was the funniest day ever!
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Women mean nothing to them here. I will tolerate only so much though before I start threatening people. Fuck, they didn't want to fire the guy who tried to kiss me.. (which was all caught on security camera) They tried to blame me for it.

If you call a crew-neck sweater provocative. Then, yes.
YOU SLUT!!!! :wink:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Working in a call center just flat out fucking sucks no matter which way you spin it and every manager I have ever had sucked also, they got off on yelling at and firing people. Out of college I had little choice of jobs, but now I would NEVER even consider it.

It's so much worse when you work a help desk and have a "Call Center Expert" with no technical ability telling you that you're not doing it right.

Yeah call centers suck. You gotta follow all these stupid guidelines, greeting, exit phrases, hit key points, follow scripts, try to upsell, try to s ell period, why can't you just answer the call and answer the question with knowledge provided through proper training, why all the bullshit fluff? Fuck call centers and their managers.
Wow. :thanks:
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Yeah call centers suck. You gotta follow all these stupid guidelines, greeting, exit phrases, hit key points, follow scripts, try to upsell, try to s ell period, why can't you just answer the call and answer the question with knowledge provided through proper training, why all the bullshit fluff? Fuck call centers and their managers.
Wow. :thanks:
Well, you can never say that you don't know where you stand with Pete Nice.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM