Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12-29-10 The Last Hip Hop Hump Day of 2010
Donginator Wrote:They always throw in that one thing that apparently needs improvement, I think they have to, because no one can get a "perfect" evaluation

I would not care about a raise/promotion if I made a little more money, so I don't lose money every month, all they want is for us to take on more work, and get rid of people, for the same money

I know, but they could try to find something that's less stupid. Bu, if that's the best they can come up with, good for me... I guess.

I need a raise and badly, they killed me when they cut my hours. All my costs have shot up (so has gas prices), yet my pay doesn't. I am not even topped out on pay yet.. they are just being dicks about it. A second job is becoming a very serious option for a while. (If I can't find a new job)
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Donginator Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:man you guys are bumming me out, but at the same time making me greatful for my job. I think I might be spoiled here.
I read back, sorry everyone, :rant:

I hate getting in this mood, it happens every few weeks, I do love the paid time off, decent health care, commute, & hours

so did you end up getting the PS3 and not the Xbox

No need to be sorry. Evreybody needs to vent frustrations, it helps alot.

Yeah I ended up getting the PS3. I like it alot. I'll get a xbox with tax refund money maybe. I've been playing COD4 online, and getting my ass whooped all over the place, I can't stay alive for more than 30 seconds it seems.
LeNeve Wrote:I just RSVP to Pete's farm party. I think it's going to be great.
I just got my invite.. I guess I'll go to, if you are... He better have some kick ass food.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I just RSVP to Pete's farm party. I think it's going to be great.
or it could involve loving of animals

either way nam sayin :high5:
Confusedheep:
LeNeve Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:man you guys are bumming me out, but at the same time making me greatful for my job. I think I might be spoiled here.

I hate getting in this mood, it happens every few weeks, I do love the paid time off, decent health care, commute, & hours

Yeah I ended up getting the PS3. I like it alot. I'll get a xbox with tax refund money maybe. I've been playing COD4 online, and getting my ass whooped all over the place, I can't stay alive for more than 30 seconds it seems.
the key to Call of duty, use the corners, know the spawn points on maps, where players tend to stick to, and not run out into the middle and get killed in the open, strategy is key!
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:Invited out to eat with friends/couples tomorrow night. I already spent more money than I make this month, so I don't want to go, but my girlfriend said we never get to go out anymore and we should go, but all i can do is look at the prices on the menu Confusedwoot:

Tips to save dollars when eating out:: Most restaurants give you meals that contain way too much food for one person... That's when you and your girl can split a meal and save some $$$ (we do it all the time and it works great). If anyone says anything, you're cutting back on your meal sizes to eat healthier.

I also get water with my meals too.
holy shit, this is a great idea, thanks!!!!! :high5: :thanks:

we kind of do this already but it makes perfect sense for the type of place they want to go to tomorrow

:grin: You're welcome! Because the economy sucks, I am seeing a lot of restaurants that are ok with that. Plus, a lot of them are offering cheaper/smaller meals, too. We love the Applebees 2 for $20 with appetizer. That's a great deal and it fills us up.

I try to use coupons sometimes, but I hate using them in front of people...
I HATE PIE!!
i wonder how many people are coming to work tomorrow
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:i wonder how many people are coming to work tomorrow

I am!
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

I am!
I am in, hoping for the leave at 2pm e-mail. the office is closed Friday & Monday :rock:
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:

the key to Call of duty, use the corners, know the spawn points on maps, where players tend to stick to, and not run out into the middle and get killed in the open, strategy is key!

Right, I was kind of figuring the corner thing out. I need more practice to remember all the spawn points though. I would sit in the grass in some places and kill people when they walked by, but then I would get bored, and the second I moved, boom I was dead. Still alot of fun though.

I will be working tomorrow, but not Friday.
i have 9 slides to image tomorrow, i will not be working on friday
Derick Wrote:i have 9 slides to image tomorrow, i will not be working on friday

do we get to have a richard prior IST tomorrow?
now I have work to do, but I don't want to do it. Whats up with that?
LeNeve Wrote:now I have work to do, but I don't want to do it. Whats up with that?
have to

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday, July 27, 2016 ~ Ha Ha HUMP Day Beckster 10 822 07-28-2016, 10:12 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday, April 27, 2016 ~ Humpity Hump Day Beckster 55 1,611 04-27-2016, 04:21 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Wednesday 08/12/15 - Humpity Hump NussieT 15 205 08-13-2015, 09:33 AM
  Wednesday, April 29, 2015 ~ Humpity Hump Beckster 12 275 04-30-2015, 07:37 AM
  Wednesday, Feb 12, 2014 ~ Another Hump Day Beckster 66 555 02-12-2014, 05:02 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Wednesday, April 25, 2012 ~ HUMP Day Beckster 108 969 04-26-2012, 08:59 AM
  Wed-nuss-day, Sept 14, 2010 ~ The World is full of Pussies Derick 284 1,883 09-15-2011, 01:52 AM
Last Post: i bleed green
  Tooosday, Sept 13, 2010 ~ I'm Not Grounded... Beckster 298 2,568 09-13-2011, 04:35 PM
Last Post: JDubb
  Hump Day - 5/18/2011 Texas Fan 289 1,954 05-19-2011, 09:08 AM
Last Post: Chip
  Wednesday 5/11/11..Hip Hop Hump Day Texas Fan 368 2,586 05-12-2011, 10:06 PM
Last Post: the keifer