Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
March 25, 2010 - Thursday....
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I have 5% on my cars, but I drive 60k miles a year in them. I have been pulled over in Robinson Township, Mt. Washington, State College, Harrisburg, Brookvville, Dubois, New Alexandria, Ocean City, MD, Baltimore, Cleveland, Youngstown and Detroit for tint that I can remember off the top of my head. I got tickets in State College and Harrisburg for tint. I have letters from work that got me out of the other ones in PA and out of state police legally can not give you a tint ticket if your not a resident of their state. I had my work send letters to the judge on the two tickets I got and they were both thrown out without a trial even.

Michigan cops HATE tint...

All cops do b/c drug dealers started blowing away cops from behind the tint. Irony is, you go to the parking lot of any police station and half the vehicles parked there have limo tint, the officers vehicles.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Brampton Wrote:Wtf is this music? Lame

I don't know, but it made me start having sex with my workbench.
LeNeve Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Don't let the broom find out :high5:
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Michigan cops HATE tint...

Yeah, its a big no-no around here too. I have been pulled over for tint, and it was like 30% totally legal in most states. They have that stupid thing they scan on your window. I hate tint nazi cops. They just do that as an excuse to fuck you on other shit.

You can't have a loud stereo system in this town either. If someone reports you for thumping the bass, they take your stereo out, and speakers out.

How Laaame..
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
AirHej Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I have 5% on my Ford, and all my cars I ever had, and have never been pulled over.

That is correct, but NONE of them are going to put points on your PA license OR report to your insurance.

I have 5% on my cars, but I drive 60k miles a year in them. I have been pulled over in Robinson Township, Mt. Washington, State College, Harrisburg, Brookvville, Dubois, New Alexandria, Ocean City, MD, Baltimore, Cleveland, Youngstown and Detroit for tint that I can remember off the top of my head. I got tickets in State College and Harrisburg for tint. I have letters from work that got me out of the other ones in PA and out of state police legally can not give you a tint ticket if your not a resident of their state. I had my work send letters to the judge on the two tickets I got and they were both thrown out without a trial even.

Damn you get pulled over a lot.
If it came down to it, my eye doctor said I could get an exception because I had lasik that made my eyes sensitive to light. Whether that is true or not, I'm not sure.

Seriously Petey. How fast over the speed limit do you go?

That was not for speeding, that was all for tint. I have been pulled over for speeding maybe 5 times in the last 5 years, only once in PA and he never gave me a ticket. I don't speed like crazy b/c I don't want a ticket, especially in PA. But tint is what gets me pulled over.[/quote]

Tint isn't a moving violation therefore there would be no points associated w/ it.
LeNeve Wrote:

the funny thing is i dont think youre joking!
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I have 5% on my cars, but I drive 60k miles a year in them. I have been pulled over in Robinson Township, Mt. Washington, State College, Harrisburg, Brookvville, Dubois, New Alexandria, Ocean City, MD, Baltimore, Cleveland, Youngstown and Detroit for tint that I can remember off the top of my head. I got tickets in State College and Harrisburg for tint. I have letters from work that got me out of the other ones in PA and out of state police legally can not give you a tint ticket if your not a resident of their state. I had my work send letters to the judge on the two tickets I got and they were both thrown out without a trial even.

Michigan cops HATE tint...

Yeah, its a big no-no around here too. I have been pulled over for tint, and it was like 30% totally legal in most states. They have that stupid thing they scan on your window. I hate tint nazi cops. They just do that as an excuse to fuck you on other shit.

You can't have a loud stereo system in this town either. If someone reports you for thumping the bass, they take your stereo out, and speakers out.

That machine reads darker than it is too. The cop in Harrisburg said my 5% was 3%.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
im a former Morton County Spelling Bee Champion. bring on the quizzes!
Rich, you idiot. I called you out for calling upstate NY archaic. Yes it's a word, I know that. Just because this isn't Franklin Square, NJ, that doesn't mean it's old and outdated.
edoblin Wrote:Tint isn't a moving violation therefore there would be no points associated w/ it.

Your correct, but in our earlier conversation I was ONLY referring to speeding tickets.

Pete Nice Wrote:All cops do b/c drug dealers started blowing away cops from behind the tint. Irony is, you go to the parking lot of any police station and half the vehicles parked there have limo tint, the officers vehicles.

I know that and I don't blame them either. My sister was paranoid as hell about being followed home when she patrolled Warren area. I also have a cousin who an undercover DEA... He's gotten really weird over the years from him paranoia (but his job is more dangerous and he has a family).
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
So I've waited 2.5 hours for an ok from a customer for work that they asked for inspection, and they declined the service.

I hope they hit a tree. :bullshit:
LeNeve Wrote:

Watch out for splinters!!
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:So I've waited 2.5 hours for an ok from a customer for work that they asked for inspection, and they declined the service.

I hope they hit a tree. :bullshit:

Break something on their car before you give it back.

beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Watch out for splinters!!

Its a metal bench.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  March 13th, 2024 - 15 Years Joe 4 0 03-13-2024, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM