Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday March 19, 2012......Its Monday....Yup it is
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I can't believe you guys haven't got past 10 pages. You should be able to type more than this, even if you are hungover!

:poke:

I didn't even drink this weekend.

I did. I mixed up some fruit punch for the kids. Only I added some vodka to my punch and had a nice little buzz going on Saturday. :wink: Jim didn't even notice I was drinking. It made for a nice evening, especially once I got all the kids calmed down and in bed.

Well, I may have had a couple beers Friday night. But not enough to get a buzz.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:There was no DBN shenanigans at St. Pats, although everyone was talking about Derick's shenanigans from last year.

The Russians did almost beat someone up again though. The last people to arrive, a Russian model named Kristie and her boyfriend Alex, brought some South American guy with them. So people were dancing in the living room and the dude tried to dance with/hit on this tall girl Emma. Well her husband is probably the biggest Russian guy who was there and he was not to happy with the dude, then the dude starting saying shit like "bitch" and "rude stuck up snob" and it was almost on. My wife convinced the guy not to beat his ass though. She said that everyone hated the dude, at least all the Russians did.

We also had two people pass out and we thought about drawing on them. My friend Psycho passed out but woke up with the sharpie about and inch from his face. And this Russian dude Valentine passed out, but no one had the balls to draw on him b/c he has Russian mob ties.

We have a shitload of beer left. The beer frig is full and we have a case on the floor in the garage still. Everyone got nice an smashed and we still have all those leftovers.

I also had to get a carpet cleaner yday to get green pudding shot out of my carpet.

No epic tales Confusedad: , but it still sounds like it was a good time.
I would have hung out with the dude with Russian mob ties. Told him of my Ukranian mob ties Wink
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I can't believe you guys haven't got past 10 pages. You should be able to type more than this, even if you are hungover!

my hands hurt from hammering nails. I've been shopping online for air compressors and nail guns all afternoon.

I guess we don't listen to C&R anymore. It faded into NASCAR radio all day somehow. Confusedad:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Soooo, I might be starting a new job this Wednesday. They loved me at the interview and I got a good vibe from the place. She offered me the job and I asked to have the evening to think it over, but I think I'll call her in the morning and say yes. It's more than the dealership was paying and it's not much farther away. The only issue I see is that I might not be able to listen to the show at all in the office. But that seems to be about it.
Congrats! The show should come second to a good job, IMO!

I thought that was pretty good that it was the only real negative. I still might go ahead and finish applying to some of the State jobs that was looking at, too.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I can't believe you guys haven't got past 10 pages. You should be able to type more than this, even if you are hungover!

my hands hurt from hammering nails. I've been shopping online for air compressors and nail guns all afternoon.

I guess we don't listen to C&R anymore. It faded into NASCAR radio all day somehow. Confusedad:

Nascar radio has got to be as bad as country music. Yuck.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:"Tebow take us far last season"

Earlier, I had no idea what this meant. I do now. :lol:

sent from the Rear Burger counseling center

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  March 13th, 2024 - 15 Years Joe 4 0 03-13-2024, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM