Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday March 19, 2012......Its Monday....Yup it is
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
off to a slow start this week, but lets hope things pick up
Walking dead was awesome last night, I even jumped out of bed cheering at one point. My wife finally saw how big of a nerd I am.....it took almost 10 years :roflmao:
Saw my friends baby for the first time last night. Cute kid, and it crapped on my wife. Good times

plus, we are looking at getting a new house, and found out yesterday its one street over from where my BF and his wife bought theirs. Awesome!!
Am I the only one awake today?

thats cool
Finally put my bar-b-que in the backyard yesterday. The garage just got even bigger, still not big enough Confusedad:
Good morning Bro-mo's!
JDubb Wrote:Good morning Bro-mo's!
:high5:
got my bike out over the weekend, since I didnt go to petes party this year. Probably wont be any epic stories. Changed the tires by hand, that wasnt overly hard, I basically pushed the one side on, then had to spoon the second side. Then noticed that I put the tire on backwards and had to take it off. The second time went much easier, I can see with a little practice, it could be really easy. drained and flushed the cooling system, my buddy was helping me, pulled the drain bolt, it was only dripping, then he told me to pop the radiator cap, he got a crotch full of coolant. :roflmao: :roflmao: 1st day riding to work today
Brampton Wrote:Walking dead was awesome last night
:high5:
Brampton Wrote:Walking dead was awesome last night, I even jumped out of bed cheering at one point. My wife finally saw how big of a nerd I am.....it took almost 10 years :roflmao:

So what part did you jump up?
So I helped my mom move yesterday from 8am until 6.
Then left for my soccer game.
And I've been having issues with my big toe for year, the nail keeps getting f'ed up.
(same one from the Tater/BI thing)
Well I think the toe nail about to fall off again.
Brampton Wrote:Walking dead was awesome last night, I even jumped out of bed cheering at one point. My wife finally saw how big of a nerd I am.....it took almost 10 years :roflmao:
I was standing in front of the TV the who time it was on. It was good but I thought the previous episode was better. I felt it ended up being pretty anti-climactic. What's the significance of the prison in the background at the end?
Any good stories from the St. Paddies day party, JDubb or anyone else who attended?
I almost finished gutting my little house. So must dirt in the attick. probaly 4 inches laying on top of the sheetrock. It's not sheetrock though, its some old weird shit that looks like asbestos. Most likely it is. Don't worry, I was suited up in a hazardous dust tyvek overalls, respirator, and goggles.

I don't know if you are allowed to wash the inside of a house out with a garden hose, but I did. Fuck that dust. washed it from the peak of the ceiling all the way down the walls, and washed the floor. I still need to rip out the kitchen though.

I have some decent aluminum frame windows a guy gave me, and I decided to install one into one of the rough openings, because it was already cut pretty close. Had to tweak a few things, and add a 2x4 to one side. I had everything set and leveled, and on the last nail I missed and broke the window with the hammer. double pane, clean through. Confusedad:
Hartnell. :rock:

That's all I'll say about that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10