Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday March 19, 2012......Its Monday....Yup it is
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
LeNeve Wrote:I almost finished gutting my little house. So must dirt in the attick. probaly 4 inches laying on top of the sheetrock. It's not sheetrock though, its some old weird shit that looks like asbestos. Most likely it is. Don't worry, I was suited up in a hazardous dust tyvek overalls, respirator, and goggles.

I don't know if you are allowed to wash the inside of a house out with a garden hose, but I did. Fuck that dust. washed it from the peak of the ceiling all the way down the walls, and washed the floor. I still need to rip out the kitchen though.

I have some decent aluminum frame windows a guy gave me, and I decided to install one into one of the rough openings, because it was already cut pretty close. Had to tweak a few things, and add a 2x4 to one side. I had everything set and leveled, and on the last nail I missed and broke the window with the hammer. double pane, clean through. Confusedad:
vermiculite? looks like little pebbles and flakes, that is asbestos. How did you miss the nail that bad, you hit the window
I put a solid 12 hours saturday and 8 hours sunday into working on that house. I'm fucking sore.

oh, and walking dead kicked ass last night. :high5:

and KU won last night :high5:

good weekend
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Walking dead was awesome last night, I even jumped out of bed cheering at one point. My wife finally saw how big of a nerd I am.....it took almost 10 years :roflmao:
I was standing in front of the TV the who time it was on. It was good but I thought the previous episode was better. I felt it ended up being pretty anti-climactic. What's the significance of the prison in the background at the end?
the significance of the prison is that thats when the story really gets going
Hockey lesbians.

A new twist on the stupid sporting event proposal...

http://video.senators.nhl.com/videocente...&id=165721
I couldn't find my crowbar, so that kind of sucked.
Chip Wrote:Hockey lesbians.

lesbians

as my friend who plays womens hockey.......they put a team of 18 straight girls together 15 years ago, she's the only straight one left :roflmao:
the ceiling material looked like particle board, but black, with a green paint or something on one side that was flaking off.

the window was the last thing I was doing on Saturday, I was wore out. Trying to hurry before it got dark. I stole some panes from the othe rwindows I have and fixed it, so it still got done.
Brampton Wrote:

as my friend who plays womens hockey.......they put a team of 18 straight girls together 15 years ago, she's the only straight one left :roflmao:
pics
vermiculite

[Image: vermiculite2.JPG]
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Any good stories from the St. Paddies day party, JDubb or anyone else who attended?
Hondo, Joe and Mercer were there besides myself along with a bunch of Pete's buddies and a lot of Russians.
nope not vermiculite. thiese were solid sheets. like particle board. but old I guess.
LeNeve Wrote:nope not vermiculite. thiese were solid sheets. like particle board. but old I guess.
chipboard
the particle board stuff was the last layer. particle board, 1x4 boards then sheetrock attached to those long boards. The walls had normal sheetrock, then some hard sheetrock, like cement board, then stucco. like they just kept building over the old stuff. retards.

Ton of work, and I filled my dumpster with debris. Still have a good 7-10 dumpster loads in the alley.
gay chip board
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10