Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday March 19, 2012......Its Monday....Yup it is
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Rich is gonna cry......Peyton Manning is gonna be a Bronco
Why do people care how long football contracts are?
The team can cut him when ever they want.
michaelangelo Wrote:sorry to swoot everyone out, but my father in law has been battling lymphoma since last summer and yesterday his kidney's failed and he hasn't been able to urinate. they can't put a catheter in so he's retaining a lot of water. I'm afraid to think that this may be the beginning of the end for him, so if any of you chew tobacco or smoke, please stop, it can catch up to you quickly. He's only in his mid 50's. if any of you are the praying type, please say a prayer for him. thanks
Sorry Ron...
Pretty cool little kid...

[youtube]ebtGRvP3ILg[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:Pretty cool little kid...

[youtube]ebtGRvP3ILg[/youtube]
saw this the other day, kid gave me anxiety attack :roflmao:
Derick Wrote:seriously, no epic stories from petes party? Wtf

While it was a great party there are no big stories. A large group of us spent most of the party outside because the weather was so nice. No one from DBN got so drunk that they passed out or did anything stupid.

It was all around just a good time. The hangover the following day was the only downside.
I find myself zoning out when they talk NFL :blahblah:
michaelangelo Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:sorry to swoot everyone out, but my father in law has been battling lymphoma since last summer and yesterday his kidney's failed and he hasn't been able to urinate. they can't put a catheter in so he's retaining a lot of water. I'm afraid to think that this may be the beginning of the end for him, so if any of you chew tobacco or smoke, please stop, it can catch up to you quickly. He's only in his mid 50's. if any of you are the praying type, please say a prayer for him. thanks

That sucks, Ron. Sorry to hear that. Confusedad: Are they going to put him on Dialysis?? I had a family friend who lost both kidneys and managed to survive for several years doing dialysis treatments.
i hope they can put him on dialysis so that they can keep doing the chemo treatments so that he can get better, we'll know more today.

Saying prayers and crossing fingers.
michaelangelo Wrote:ok, enough swootness have you guys seen this? covino tweeted this last week and i kept cracking up
[youtube]5LGEiIL1__s[/youtube]

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Joe Wrote:

While it was a great party there are no big stories. A large group of us spent most of the party outside because the weather was so nice. No one from DBN got so drunk that they passed out or did anything stupid.

It was all around just a good time. The hangover the following day was the only downside.

Have you found Peter yet?
Joe Wrote:

I haven't seen him since Saturday night/Sunday morning.
Joe Wrote:

he did post, then ran
Joe Wrote:

He's probably still digging out of a pile of empty bottles. The people that partied in the house didn't do a very good job of getting rid of their empties. We didn't realize how bad it was until JDubb and I were walking out the door on our way to the airport.
Joe Wrote:He's probably still digging out of a pile of empty bottles. The people that partied in the house didn't do a very good job of getting rid of their empties. We didn't realize how bad it was until JDubb and I were walking out the door on our way to the airport.
He posted a pic on FB this morning of some of "the fallen".
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:He's probably still digging out of a pile of empty bottles. The people that partied in the house didn't do a very good job of getting rid of their empties. We didn't realize how bad it was until JDubb and I were walking out the door on our way to the airport.
He posted a pic on FB this morning of some of "the fallen".

Yes there were a few that started out too strong and didn't make it till the end.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10