Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday December 21, 2010 - Short Week Celebration
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:someone hit the brakes on this IST?

I just ate lunch and printed a bunch of drawings. Now I get to go figure out what bolts go where and how many. FML.

But, Montreal Chicken seasoning is some awesome stuff.
what are you building?

I'm working on a bunch of ladders and stairs for a Toyota plant in Mississippi.
Toyota can't use the same bolt/washer/nut combination on ANY connection. This is going to be a giant pain in the ass.
1/2", 5/8" and 3/4" dia. All different kinds of washers, all different kinds of nuts. And they have an f'ed up way billing them out.
why cant they? Safety issue, or they are just dicks?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I need to get my sirius subscription turned back on by next week. My boss is going on vacation, so he won't have his reciever here.

Get the Canadian free trial

Then I'll have to listen on my computer, and I only have tiny speakers on this computer. I would have to switch everything around,or go buy a nice speaker setup for my computer.
LeNeve Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I need to get my sirius subscription turned back on by next week. My boss is going on vacation, so he won't have his reciever here.

Then I'll have to listen on my computer, and I only have tiny speakers on this computer. I would have to switch everything around,or go buy a nice speaker setup for my computer.
I guess youre buying some nice speakers
Brampton Wrote:so .....Christina Aguliera is in the top 20 of Maxims hot 100??????? really????

I give up

So, we have this terrific forum and the ability to start new threads.... Why don't you guys do the DBN Hot 100?? Take the Hot or Nots to another level. Pit chicks against each other and the winner moves up til you have the list in order.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I guess youre buying some nice speakers

subscribing for a month wil be cheaper.
Brampton Wrote:so .....Christina Aguliera is in the top 20 of Maxims hot 100??????? really????

I give up

So, we have this terrific forum and the ability to start new threads.... Why don't you guys do the DBN Hot 100?? Take the Hot or Nots to another level. Pit chicks against each other and the winner moves up til you have the list in order.
where am I gonna find the time to do this??
Who's ready for The Show?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Am I really hearing this line of crap from Gay-Mon? Ask a random girl for a hug?
If the Gaymon guys come any where near me for a hug.. I will knee them in the balls. That's stupid... "You loook like you need a hug"... Any girl hearing that is gonna think what a perv.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I just ate lunch and printed a bunch of drawings. Now I get to go figure out what bolts go where and how many. FML.

But, Montreal Chicken seasoning is some awesome stuff.
what are you building?

I'm working on a bunch of ladders and stairs for a Toyota plant in Mississippi.
Toyota can't use the same bolt/washer/nut combination on ANY connection. This is going to be a giant pain in the ass.
1/2", 5/8" and 3/4" dia. All different kinds of washers, all different kinds of nuts. And they have an f'ed up way billing them out.
why cant they? Safety issue, or they are just dicks?

It's not safety, or not government forced at least.
Pretty much ever other job it's 3/4" dia with a nut and washer. Length just depends on the grip. Sometimes there will be a different diameter for a special case, but that's it.
For just the one stair I'm doing, there are 3 different types bolts, 4 different washers and 4 different nuts. Every connection has a different combination.
I have NO idea where they came up with this.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:If the Gaymon guys come any where near me for a hug.. I will knee them in the balls. That's stupid... "You loook like you need a hug"... Any girl hearing that is gonna think what a perv.
His teeth might hurt your knees
Covino: "I am awesome because, I have a hate site and a fan site!"
Covino: "IF THIS IS CLOUT, RICH IS PINK ..KID KELLY IS BLUE :doggystyle"

I give up

Good idea.
Tonight you need to take pictures. Make 'em good, you've got some good competition.
JDubb Wrote:Am I really hearing this line of crap from Gay-Mon? Ask a random girl for a hug?

only random fat girls accept hugs from starangers
JDubb Wrote:Who's ready for The Show?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I don't think we are. No station change yet.
Devastating night in Pete Nice land last night. I was losing my fantasy playoff game 81-77 going into Monday with AP going. Then the events really started spiraling downhill. First, my points from Sunday somehow went from 77 to 75. I think they took a FR away from Miami. Then AP was ruled out, but I had Gerhart and got him in. Things started well, he had 5 pts in the first half and it looked like getting 3 more to win in the second half would not be that hard. He got 2 pts early and we were tied, but we are the 4 seed and he is the 1 seed, so the ESPN tiebreaker in the playoffs goes to the higher seed. So we needed on more point. Gerhart was sitting on 68 yds, needed 2 more. He could a shovel pass across the middle and FUMBLED!!! That is -2 pts, back to needing 3 and it's the 4th qtr now. He ended up running twice and getting to 77 yds and caught a few passes getting to 18 yards. We were tied at 81 when Joe Webb through a 3 yard pass to the OTHER RB, that would have won it for us. The guy funbled, game over, I lost. I would have won with 3 more rushing yards or 2 more receiving yards. Fucking terrible. I go now from winning either $500 or $250 in next weeks championship game to winning either $150 or $100 in the 3rd place game. :flame:

My thoughts are

1. Fuck TO, that piece of shit pussy cockcucker motherfucker. He planned that shit b/c he didn't want to play with Palmer anymore. I hope he gets run over by an AIDS infested steamroller.

2. My WR's, Welker, Branch and TO, combined for 7 points in very good matchups, while Maclin sat on the bench with 15pts, we tried playing matchups and sat Maclin for the first time in like 8 weeks. DON'T PLAY MATCHUPS, always start your top point guys.

3. In all the second half Eagles offense NONE of it was LeSean McCoy, he ended with an extremely pedestrian 7 points. :flame:

4. Stat corrections suck ass. If they would not have taken 2 points from the Miami defense, we would have won. How the fuck do you not know until Monday evening whether a team recovered a fumble? Isn't it pretty fucking obvious????

Sorry for the babble that only really Brampton will appreciate, and for letting me vent my frustrations.....
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Tuiesday, December 8, 2015 ~ Florida Beckster 14 492 07-17-2021, 05:16 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  December 2016 ~ Cuz Fuckers are lazy Beckster 12 1,064 05-14-2021, 02:29 AM
Last Post: niki123456
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Week of Nov 21, 2016 ~ Thanksgiving Beckster 4 1,235 12-01-2016, 02:45 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  This Week ~ October 17, 2016 Beckster 22 2,519 11-02-2016, 08:15 AM
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM