Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 Things You Didn't Know About Me!!!!!
negadave Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:Thanks for the response Dave! It is really sad that alot people look at "religion" in such a negative way. All I can do is give my opinion on church, religion, & my faith so here goes:
1) Church to me has nothing at all to do with a structural building. When I have church, I meet with other christians that share a belief in God through worship. We can experience "church" in a church building, in a home, in a car, at dinner, etc.. I believe that where there are like-minded christians who are in the attitude of worship, you have church.
I hope that I didn't go too deep or bore you with my lengthy response, but that was the brief, cliffnote version!!!

Nah, you didn't bore me.
I agree with you 100% on that first point Eddie. I hope you didn't take my coment as an insult to you, it wasn't meant that way. I just wanted to hear your take on it.

I agree too. I don't want to insult the religious dudebros. I'm fairly religious also. It is cool to see someone that is strong in their faith such as Eddie. It's actually people like him that keep me hanging in there, and believing.

Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Things you liked as a kid, but hate now. the keifer 4 1,669 01-08-2011, 08:12 PM
Last Post: JDubb
  40 things every drunkard should do before they die Jersey_Mike 10 4,476 08-16-2010, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Stupid movies you saw as a kid but didn't realize it. cody 31 10,232 04-28-2010, 08:43 PM
Last Post: negadave
  Things people say that piss me off. LeNeve 46 14,744 03-26-2010, 10:13 PM
Last Post: Brian