Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Planning this year's vacation
The wife and I will soon be buying our tickets for our big vacation this year. The current plan is:

Fly out of Tulsa on 6/12 to Chicago through Heathrow to Amsterdam (arrive on 6/13). Stay 4 days there then train ride (or flight whichever is cheaper/easier) to Paris where we will stay 3 days. Ride the Chunnel to London for 6 days flying home on 6/26.

I've got it scheduled so I can watch a World Cup match for the Netherlands while we are in Amsterdam, France while we are in Paris, and England while we are in London.

I've been to Amsterdam 5 years ago and London 4 years ago but never been to Paris. We picked Amsterdam because last time it was at the end of the trip and the family members we were with were wore out and so we had to really go a lot slower and didn't get to see everything we wanted to see. My wife hasn't been to London so that is why we are going there. Paris is just so we can get those pictures out of the way. Hopefully in the next couple weeks I'll get to start my Rosetta Stone French so that I can at least make an effort.

My only real plan is to run in every city and just experience it.

I think next year or the following year will be Thailand.
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri

Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Birthday vacation Pokes28 22 9,432 02-02-2011, 10:38 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Caribbean Vacation - Experiences cekada 2 2,180 08-05-2009, 08:41 PM
Last Post: JDubb