Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ghost Stories
A few days after my mom and I made the decision to pull the plug on my mom's younger sister, I was taking a bath (not that I didn't bathe/shower before that) and someone started pounding on the front door. I yelled to them that I would be there in a moment and threw some clothes on. The whole time, there was just this heavy pounding coming from the front door. I got to the door, but there was no one there. No one in the driveway, no signs that anyone had been there at all (It was in the winter). My old house was out in the boonies with a relatively long driveway and a busy main road and open fields around it. I should have seen someone or a car waiting to pull out of the driveway. My aunt, whom I was super close to, was always superstitious and would joke with me that when she died she would come back to haunt me.
I don't believe in ghosts, but that kind of shook me up and made me wonder. The noise never happened again either.

When I was getting ready to move out of that place, I would find a random pink Sweet and Low wrapper in the middle of the floor. Grandma had used to use those in her coffee all of the time and leave wrappers everywhere. I had gotten rid of what was left long before and I couldn't figure out where those were appearing from.

I am sure I could have found a more legit explanation for it, I just didn't.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Interview Horror Stories Joe 12 4,517 04-14-2011, 08:14 AM
Last Post: Chip