Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 07/23/10 -- It's Friday!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Happy Freaking Friday everyone. I've got a busy day today. My daughter has to go for a hearing test... they think she's deaf in one ear :? I'm really worried about it... hopefully everything will go good though!!!

What are the plans for the weekend???
Nussie_T Wrote:Happy Freaking Friday everyone. I've got a busy day today. My daughter has to go for a hearing test... they think she's deaf in one ear :? I'm really worried about it... hopefully everything will go good though!!!

she has 2 ears. it'll be ok

this weekend i'm entertaining my parents who are coming to chicago
Nussie_T Wrote:Happy Freaking Friday everyone. I've got a busy day today. My daughter has to go for a hearing test... they think she's deaf in one ear :? I'm really worried about it... hopefully everything will go good though!!!

Well, I sure hope they are wrong!!!!! Hang in there Girllie!

TGIF!!! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
I hope everything goes well T :praying:

Wine tasting tomorrow and celebrating my new job all weekend :happy:
I was thinking about heading up to the lake but my father in law went into the hospital on Wednesday and my mother in law works a 12 hour shift so I have doggy/kitty babysitting to do... so I am just going to work on Mike & Julianna's scrapbooks.
ADIDAS

My dad was born deaf in one ear. It really didn't effect his life at all, except that he got drafted to go fight in the Korean war and then sent home b/c he was deaf in one ear. So it turned out to be a blessing in that fact. But I hope she is healthy.

I am not doing anything this weekend except mowing the grass.
Pete Nice Wrote:I am not doing anything this weekend except mowing the grass.
you gonna mow some grass? Is that what they are calling it now?
The fair and carnival is still here. So I will do that this weekend.
LeNeve Wrote:The fair and carnival is still here. So I will do that this weekend.
its gonna rain
There is a street performers festival here this weekend, that is what I will be doing. also, Covino got his passports:

[Image: dc5taf.jpg]
JDubb Wrote:I hope everything goes well T :praying:

New job? I didn't hear about this. Soccer analyst?
Joe In PA Wrote:

vuvuzala player
Joe In PA Wrote:

Vuvuzela player.
Derick beat me to it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11