Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 07/23/10 -- It's Friday!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I get approved to work over, and it's a flipping replay? Confusedwoot: I 'm gonna actually have to work today! Dammit!!!

Gettin' paid OT 5 :high5:
How many of you guys caught Cocks w/ P yesterday? They were seriously kissing Kristen's arse :kissass: .. It was disgusting. Rich did really awesome, though... He got on there are laid it down. Called her out on the lying and everything. He was great :high5: . He was really looking out for his bud yesterday.
My day so far:

8am to 11AM - Install and configure Microsoft Exchange Server with Service Pack 3. (Server for Email)

11AM to 12:00PM - Try to install products keys, have it fail and then call Microsoft to find out why. Apparently the product key is only good for Service Pack 1 and even though it's the same product I should have started out by installing the old stuff and then patching it up to date instead of just installing the most recent version.

12:00PM to 12:30 - Bang my head on the desk.
12:30PM - Now On the phone with Microsoft again to tell them they are retarded.

The Rest of the day will be spent doing what I did all morning over again.

:finger: Microsoft.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:How many of you guys caught Cocks w/ P yesterday? They were seriously kissing Kristen's arse :kissass: .. It was disgusting. Rich did really awesome, though... He got on there are laid it down. Called her out on the lying and everything. He was great :high5: . He was really looking out for his bud yesterday.

Lets face it, we all knew that sooner or later Spot was going to get dumped because he sucked at knowing how a relationship works.
the keifer Wrote:Happy friday everybody!!! :happy:

:happy: :happy: :happy: Woo-hoo!! :happy: :happy: :happy:
michaelangelo Wrote:There is a street performers festival here this weekend, that is what I will be doing. also, Covino got his passports:

[Image: dc5taf.jpg]
That picture is sideways.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I get approved to work over, and it's a flipping replay? Confusedwoot: I 'm gonna actually have to work today! Dammit!!!

That totally sucks.
The one patient was cursing the nurses out for like five straight minutes. "You good for nothin piece of shit!" and it just went on and on.
Joe In PA Wrote:My day so far:

8am to 11AM - Install and configure Microsoft Exchange Server with Service Pack 3. (Server for Email)

11AM to 12:00PM - Try to install products keys, have it fail and then call Microsoft to find out why. Apparently the product key is only good for Service Pack 1 and even though it's the same product I should have started out by installing the old stuff and then patching it up to date instead of just installing the most recent version.

12:00PM to 12:30 - Bang my head on the desk.
12:30PM - Now On the phone with Microsoft again to tell them they are retarded.

The Rest of the day will be spent doing what I did all morning over again.

:finger: Microsoft.

Sounds like an awesome party.
Only had 1 1/2hrs of work so far today. Watch the phone start ringin at quittin time, cause I'll be the one gettin called out.
the keifer Wrote:Only had 1 1/2hrs of work so far today. Watch the phone start ringin at quittin time, cause I'll be the one gettin called out.

I think I've only worked 1 1/2 hours too.
But I've been paid for 5. :happy:
Alright guys, have a good weekend!!! :cya:
Chip Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:Only had 1 1/2hrs of work so far today. Watch the phone start ringin at quittin time, cause I'll be the one gettin called out.

I think I've only worked 1 1/2 hours too.
But I've been paid for 5. :happy:
I get the full 8 and overtime if I'm called out.

I'm on call until Monday. Confusedwoot:
Catch you all next week, have a great weekend!
Wonder if Rich is still wearing his nut pants?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11