Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 07/23/10 -- It's Friday!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Joe In PA Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Pussification of America

YES!

Answer me this. Do you like someone that fixes your shit really fast or do you like to be told things are going to be ok and have someone comfort you first before they get started fixing your shit?

I agree with you 100%. There is nothing better than getting a tech on the phone who wants to actually do the job, do it fast and do it right.

I HATE being asked 40 questions about my account for verification.

I HATE being asked if I unplugged, rebooted and all that shit that a 3 year old knows you should od first.

I HATE trying to be upsold to a new warranty, new part, new item, credit protection, etc. etc.
Got to get in a WebEx. Be back in a few.
Pokes28 Wrote:http://gothamist.com/2010/07/22/darth_va...s.php#more

In other news - Darth Vader robbed a bank yesterday

I guess the force wasn't with him
REplay today? I have not changed channels yet.
I'm taking a break from the show today! My Europe pics are on my Facebook page if you want to see them...Eddie Fite or eddieyourdj to be my friend!!!
LeNeve Wrote:REplay today? I have not changed channels yet.
Yes, best of show. Jersey Shore interviews right now.
Brian in NY Wrote:

gay.
Happy friday everybody!!! :happy:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

gay.
I still gotta catch up on half of yesterdays show. Glad I got it recorded.
I was moving cameras in the lockdown unit at the hospital. Those people in there creep me the fuck out.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Pussification of America

YES!

Answer me this. Do you like someone that fixes your shit really fast or do you like to be told things are going to be ok and have someone comfort you first before they get started fixing your shit?

I HATE being asked if I unplugged, rebooted and all that shit that a 3 year old knows you should od first.

You can ask that 1000 times to the same person and eventually that person will actually try rebooting before they call. People would even tell me they rebooted when I could clearly see in their system information that their computer had been running for days wihtout a reboot.
I get approved to work over, and it's a flipping replay? Confusedwoot: I 'm gonna actually have to work today! Dammit!!!
the keifer Wrote:I was moving cameras in the lockdown unit at the hospital. Those people in there creep me the fuck out.

You should flip them off, and just do stuff to piss them off. The hospital staff will most likely believe that you did nothting.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I get approved to work over, and it's a flipping replay? Confusedwoot: I 'm gonna actually have to work today! Dammit!!!

That totally sucks.
Joe In PA Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Jdubb, are you going to be able to liten to the show and post on the forum at your new job?
i'm not sure he can liten to the show at his new job, with all that vuvuzala playing going on

I better bust out the spell checker today. Tough crowd in here.
You mean like that one?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11