Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 7-21-10 Wednesday!!! - One More Day Til......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Good morning everyone :yawn: :yawn:
Good morning Iva!
iva -- still waiting on proof your not 38/a
Derick Wrote:iva -- still waiting on proof your not 38/a

We all are...
:worthlesswopics:
I'm listening to Howard Stern this morning, this may be the worst show I have ever heard him do. I am so annoyed right now I am choosing to listen to nothing over his show. He had Sandra Bernhard on the show :killme: she is not funny and in my opinion never has been. It was worse than listening to finger nails on a chalk board. They are friends, I get that, but for F's sake she is a terrible guest. Following her they went into a montage of Wendy the Retard yelling and screaming. I couldn't take it... :killme:

Silence is so much better.
JDubb Wrote:I'm listening to Howard Stern this morning, this may be the worst show I have ever heard him do. I am so annoyed right now I am choosing to listen to nothing over his show. He had Sandra Bernhard on the show :killme: she is not funny and in my opinion never has been. It was worse than listening to finger nails on a chalk board. They are friends, I get that, but for F's sake she is a terrible guest. Following her they went into a montage of Wendy the Retard yelling and screaming. I couldn't take it... :killme:

I'm listening to Social D.
JDubb Wrote:I'm listening to Howard Stern this morning, this may be the worst show I have ever heard him do. I am so annoyed right now I am choosing to listen to nothing over his show. He had Sandra Bernhard on the show :killme: she is not funny and in my opinion never has been. It was worse than listening to finger nails on a chalk board. They are friends, I get that, but for F's sake she is a terrible guest. Following her they went into a montage of Wendy the Retard yelling and screaming. I couldn't take it... :killme:

I listened to Taylor on Cosmo get a lap dance from a female stripper instead.

I hate that lady.
I just tossed 10 empty quarts of oil at my big trash can, from 15 feet away. I made one of them.
It's a hip hop hump day
[Image: wigger0ts.jpg]
BigFan Wrote:It's a hip hop hump day

Confusedwoot:
Morning everyone... I slept in today, that's so rare of me... I must have needed it!!! The only thing is it threw me off of my daily schedule and I am feeling rushed and I don't have anything planned for today... That's messed up.
Nussie_T Wrote:Morning everyone... I slept in today, that's so rare of me... I must have needed it!!! The only thing is it threw me off of my daily schedule and I am feeling rushed and I don't have anything planned for today... That's messed up.
you need some plans for today.....I've got plenty you can do. and you dont even need to leave your house
Nussie_T Wrote:Morning everyone... I slept in today, that's so rare of me... I must have needed it!!! The only thing is it threw me off of my daily schedule and I am feeling rushed and I don't have anything planned for today... That's messed up.

No baking today?
Derick Wrote:
you need some plans for today.....I've got plenty you can do. and you dont even need to leave your house
webcam?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14