Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 7-21-10 Wednesday!!! - One More Day Til......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
I'm back
wish i could see this thread on the forum, but I will pass on the malware
Iva13 Wrote:I'm back

Hey, ya missed the show.
Iva13 Wrote:I'm back
:high5:
I'll be honest..........with what I'm hoping happens on tomorrows show, I don't find today very interesting

Not that is isn't interesting, I'm just feeling like a kid on Christmas eve
In regards to the topic on the radio now, I do not want to know about my wife's past. I know what age she lost her virginity, and that is it. Here are my reasons:

1. European women, Russians women in particular, are far more likely to do freaky shit to please their man and European men are far more likely to ask for it.

2. I know who her boyfriend was when she met me and he is a fucking scumbag manipulator. I don't want to find out he convinced her to let his friends train her one night or something dumb like that since she was 19-20 when she was dating him, young and stupid. I am sure that never happened, and she is not that woman, but I would hate for my opinion of her to change if I were to find out it actually did happen. You always think your wife is not capable of these things and would never do it, but the fact is, there are a ton of women out there doing it, someone ends up marrying them.

3. I have no idea the number of people she has had sex with and she doesn't know how many I have. I know she lost her virginity and had an ex boyfriend, that's all I know about. She know I lost my virginity, had an ex-wife and a steady GF in college for a year and had sex with another Russian girl she knows, that's it. I assume it will stay that way the rest of out lives.
I stepped out 1:30-2:30, why was the show a repeat from spot center?
My wife used to do scat videos, and golden showers.
WyoIan Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:Just bought a vuvuzela on ebay for $5.32. :happy: :happy:
WOW, it only cost $6 to annoy the Fuck out of everyone around you. :roflmao: :roflmao:
No.It only cost $5.32 to annoy the fuck out of everyone around me. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Iva13 Wrote:You know what... it's going to cost like 2500.00 to go to OC, Maryland from Fri til Mon... Wtf they charge 10 1/2% tax????? Confusedwoot:

WOW, that seems like a lot, what is included? How many people?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:4 hour show today!

Live now... from @CovinoandRich on twitter...
Today, it's a VERY SPECIAL Covino & Rich Show... taking over @spotcenter and going live at 11AM ET! Sirius 108 XM 139

Wait... what?
Yep, you missed the first hour Confusedlap:

I had it on!! We are in the beginning of our busiest time of year... I am SWAMPED right now!!

Gotta make some pies
Gotta make some pies
Gotta make some pies
BigFan Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:
BigFan Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:Sloppy
Like you wouldn't give your left testicle for a night with her

Not at all. WHat you're seeing there is a lot of photo touch ups. She's got big sloppy boobs and a cottage cheese ass.
Would you get ice tea's face tattooed some where on your body for a night with her?
Say the size of a quarter and you get to pick where it goes

YES ABSOLUTE LEE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Tomorrow is more likely going to look like this:
[Image: 3940486087_f8d3fb7691.jpg]

I LOVE a good firing squad!!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:You know what... it's going to cost like 2500.00 to go to OC, Maryland from Fri til Mon... Wtf they charge 10 1/2% tax????? Confusedwoot:

It's 3BR and 3 full baths condo, ocean front right on the boardwalk...I was surprised by the amount of tax!!! that adds on a couple hundred dollars...but I did good I called back and asked if that was the best they could do and she gave me 200.00 off...so it ended up coming to $1,838.00....not too bad...Me, Boe, his Mom and Dad, his brother and wife and the 2 nieces are going....that's why I needed 3 bedrooms. Although we can't count on them for a dime towards the condo.
Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

It's 3BR and 3 full baths condo, ocean front right on the boardwalk...I was surprised by the amount of tax!!! that adds on a couple hundred dollars...but I did good I called back and asked if that was the best they could do and she gave me 200.00 off...so it ended up coming to $1,838.00....not too bad...Me, Boe, his Mom and Dad, his brother and wife and the 2 nieces are going....that's why I needed 3 bedrooms. Although we can't count on them for a dime towards the condo.

So about $600 a couple for the week, that's not quiet as bad.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14