Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 7-21-10 Wednesday!!! - One More Day Til......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Pete it's only check in Friday check out on Monday... Confusedad: They call it a "mini-week"....
Hey you know what? I thought the guys said they were taking a couple days off....I wonder if they are taking off Friday and Monday too??? That way I wouldn't miss much...
Pete Nice Wrote:In regards to the topic on the radio now, I do not want to know about my wife's past. I know what age she lost her virginity, and that is it. Here are my reasons:

1. European women, Russians women in particular, are far more likely to do freaky shit to please their man and European men are far more likely to ask for it.

2. I know who her boyfriend was when she met me and he is a fucking scumbag manipulator. I don't want to find out he convinced her to let his friends train her one night or something dumb like that since she was 19-20 when she was dating him, young and stupid. I am sure that never happened, and she is not that woman, but I would hate for my opinion of her to change if I were to find out it actually did happen. You always think your wife is not capable of these things and would never do it, but the fact is, there are a ton of women out there doing it, someone ends up marrying them.

3. I have no idea the number of people she has had sex with and she doesn't know how many I have. I know she lost her virginity and had an ex boyfriend, that's all I know about. She know I lost my virginity, had an ex-wife and a steady GF in college for a year and had sex with another Russian girl she knows, that's it. I assume it will stay that way the rest of out lives.

There is truth to this... NO way do I want my guy's actual number and no way will I tell him mine. I think it would ruin how we see each other. He freaked out when he found out I dated a black guy, so I refuse to share other details.
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:Yep, you missed the first hour Confusedlap:

I had it on!! We are in the beginning of our busiest time of year... I am SWAMPED right now!!

Gotta make some pies
Gotta make some pies
Gotta make some pies

Confusedlap: Confusedlap: Confusedlap:
LeNeve Wrote:My wife used to do scat videos, and golden showers.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:He freaked out when he found out I dated a black guy, .
He might let it go at that ,but we will need many more details.
Hey guys,
Heres what went down. Sirius XM launched their Fantasy Sports channel live at the Hard Rock. We didn't think it would be that awesome, plus Covino was on West Coast, sooo we passed on participating. Management wanted me involved in some capacity (Mash Up). It was a big deal for the company.
So, it was one of those bullshit things that had to be done.
We did C&R from 11am-1:30pm...then replayed first hour

Sorry,
Dicky Doo
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:In regards to the topic on the radio now, I do not want to know about my wife's past. I know what age she lost her virginity, and that is it. Here are my reasons:

1. European women, Russians women in particular, are far more likely to do freaky shit to please their man and European men are far more likely to ask for it.

2. I know who her boyfriend was when she met me and he is a fucking scumbag manipulator. I don't want to find out he convinced her to let his friends train her one night or something dumb like that since she was 19-20 when she was dating him, young and stupid. I am sure that never happened, and she is not that woman, but I would hate for my opinion of her to change if I were to find out it actually did happen. You always think your wife is not capable of these things and would never do it, but the fact is, there are a ton of women out there doing it, someone ends up marrying them.

3. I have no idea the number of people she has had sex with and she doesn't know how many I have. I know she lost her virginity and had an ex boyfriend, that's all I know about. She know I lost my virginity, had an ex-wife and a steady GF in college for a year and had sex with another Russian girl she knows, that's it. I assume it will stay that way the rest of out lives.

There is truth to this... NO way do I want my guy's actual number and no way will I tell him mine. I think it would ruin how we see each other. He freaked out when he found out I dated a black guy, so I refuse to share other details.

So he's racist?
Rich Davis Wrote:Hey guys,
Heres what went down. Sirius XM launched their Fantasy Sports channel live at the Hard Rock. We didn't think it would be that awesome, plus Covino was on West Coast, sooo we passed on participating. Management wanted me involved in some capacity (Mash Up). It was a big deal for the company.

Sorry,
Dicky Doo

I heard about that. There is an entire channel dedicated to fantasy sports? That's nuts.

Sorry,
Dicky Doo
:thanks:
Chip Wrote:

Sorry,
Dicky Doo

I heard about that. There is an entire channel dedicated to fantasy sports? That's nuts.
Man that's Lame . A fantasy sports channel,that's insane.Man that's Lame .
[youtube]utrxf5mYgQk[/youtube]

Sorry,
Dicky Doo

Thanks Dicky, just don't let it become a pattern ;-)
i bleed green Wrote:http://www.soldiersperspective.us/2010/0...stitution/
[youtube]Smw9QuH1xkA[/youtube]

Yeah. Dearborn is fun.
Some areas are cool, I actually hang out there a lot. But the areas that get close to the city of Detroit, woaaa budy.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14