Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tues 7/20...2 days to go
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
What does lettuce have to do with glasses?
Pete Nice Wrote:Fuck you dentist

That is a great line. I agree, I hate the dentist.
I have an I'll dentist, TVs in the chair, they use no pain lasers, best dentist I ever had
Getting high listening to music?
Digital drugs?

Like Pink Floyd?
Yo!
Pete Nice Wrote:Fuck you dentist

That is a great line. I agree, I hate the dentist.
Fuck you dentist 5 :high5:
Best line of that whole tape!
Chip Wrote:Getting high listening to music?
Digital drugs?
Well they should play some of it before they talk about Lebron, because being high is the only way I'm going to find this topic interesting.
I've got a stupid invention in my head. I'm trying to figure out how to make it.

We have a dog and two cats and we buy them really stupid expensive food as we've found that we don't have nearly as many vet bills when we feed them really good food.

What I want to make is sealed container that when it is shut, it then sucks out the air in the container (creating a vacuum) thus making the food stay fresh much longer and allows us to buy the HUGE bags of food and thus save money.

Currently we are buying big bags of food and then using our food saver and putting the food in the freezer and bring it out 5-10 pounds at a time. It is a hell of a lot of work and costs quite a bit as the food saver bags aren't cheap.

It would have to be collapsible so that the vaccum process wouldn't have to take so long when the bin was empty.
Chip Wrote:Getting high listening to music?
Digital drugs?

Like Pink Floyd?
Or Phish.
Pokes28 Wrote:I've got a stupid invention in my head. I'm trying to figure out how to make it.

We have a dog and two cats and we buy them really stupid expensive food as we've found that we don't have nearly as many vet bills when we feed them really good food.

What I want to make is sealed container that when it is shut, it then sucks out the air in the container (creating a vacuum) thus making the food stay fresh much longer and allows us to buy the HUGE bags of food and thus save money.

Currently we are buying big bags of food and then using our food saver and putting the food in the freezer and bring it out 5-10 pounds at a time. It is a hell of a lot of work and costs quite a bit as the food saver bags aren't cheap.

It would have to be collapsible so that the vaccum process wouldn't have to take so long when the bin was empty.

I use a great big plastic bowl with a lid...and just burp the lid after I close it...mine holds like 10-15 pounds...I have two of these big plastic bowls.
I have ordered new sunglasses for when I'm running / biking.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.ryderseyewear.com/eyewear/adrenaline_sunglasses_photopolar_treviso/view.ashx">http://www.ryderseyewear.com/eyewear/ad ... /view.ashx</a><!-- m -->
Pokes28 Wrote:I've got a stupid invention in my head. I'm trying to figure out how to make it.

i think tupperwear stole your idea
Heeeeelllllooooooooooo. How is everyone today?
Why does it always start raining at the worst times? I was up on a roof top moving a camera when it started raining hard. :Flaming:
This place had 3 windows shot out in the past week so that's why I had to move it.
the keifer Wrote:Why does it always start raining at the worst times? I was up on a roof top moving a camera when it started raining hard. :Flaming:
This place had 3 windows shot out in the past week so that's why I had to move it.

Shot as in guns????? get out of that area!!!
JDubb Wrote:Heeeeelllllooooooooooo. How is everyone today?
Pretty good. How bout yourself Dubb?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20