Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tues 7/20...2 days to go
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Iva13 Wrote:B I read your post as officially engaged...I was getting ready to say...hey wait you didn't tell us!!!!! Soon though ....right???? ;-)

There is no ring and no actual proposal, just talk and him suddenly referring to himself as my fiance.
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Am I the only one who is bored as hell with this topic?

How many more truckers are gonna call in with the story of meeting his cumbag when "she blew me"?
what are they talking about? I'm loosly listening to the show

The story of when you met your woman.
oh......... she was 14-15, I was 18-19. Didn't see her again till I was 23-24, and we have been together since

how statutory of you.
Rich telling the story of how he met Covino, sounds so fucking gay.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:How many more truckers are gonna call in with the story of meeting his cumbag when "she blew me"?
what are they talking about? I'm loosly listening to the show

The story of when you met your woman.
oh......... she was 14-15, I was 18-19. Didn't see her again till I was 23-24, and we have been together since

how statutory of you.[/quote]
very funny.............. :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:Rich telling the story of how he met Covino, sounds so fucking gay.
most things they say sound gay
LeNeve Wrote:Rich telling the story of how he met Covino, sounds so fucking gay.

I'm waiting for Rich to say, "I winked at Covino across the bar..."
Big Fan Shout out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:killme:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:B I read your post as officially engaged...I was getting ready to say...hey wait you didn't tell us!!!!! Soon though ....right???? ;-)

There is no ring and no actual proposal, just talk and him suddenly referring to himself as my fiance.

Another thing about us... We both drove Chevys when we first met that were the same shade of greenish blue. I had a Monte Carlo and he drove a Tahoe. Now, we both are driving Pontiacs.
Brampton Wrote:
most things they say sound gay
:roflmao: :roflmao: yeah.
JDubb Wrote:

I'm waiting for Rich to say, "I winked at Covino across the bar..."

That part of the story he leaves out, also the fact he had a raging boner.
Iva13 Wrote:Big Fan Shout out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:happy: :happy: :happy:
From @bluthquotes (Arrested Development) on Twitter...
If I look like a man who made love to his wife last night -- it's because I almost did. #tobiastues
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
This topic makes me want to smoke cigarettes.
LeNeve Wrote:This topic makes me want to smoke cigarettes.
Better than smoking pole
:atm: :atm: :atm:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20