Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tues 7/20...2 days to go
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Covino got cut off before he could say " see you in the promise land "
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Is it a punishment for a boy to have girl's name? And vice versa???

I graduated with a girl who's name was pronounced "Laurie", but spelled "Larrie"
I have a friend and a cousin who named their daughter Jordan...
BigFan Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
BigFan Wrote:Its where you hide a smirnoff ice and someone finds it by accident ( in their backpack, in their desk) they have to get down on one knee and pound it. Or you can just hand it to them but they can block it if they have a smirnoff ice on them.
Was at a college graduation party a couple weeks back, it was funny. Everyone yells "ice,ice,ice"

Tosh did a little skit about it on Tosh.0
He acted like he was going to drink it, then just smashed the bottle and cut the guy in the throat.
I recomend that method of getting back at the fag for trying to "ice" you.
Saw that, funny

Tosh.0 is a great show. "He was on the show" (in Covino's voice)
JDubb Wrote:
BigFan Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
BigFan Wrote:Its where you hide a smirnoff ice and someone finds it by accident ( in their backpack, in their desk) they have to get down on one knee and pound it. Or you can just hand it to them but they can block it if they have a smirnoff ice on them.
Was at a college graduation party a couple weeks back, it was funny. Everyone yells "ice,ice,ice"

Tosh did a little skit about it on Tosh.0
He acted like he was going to drink it, then just smashed the bottle and cut the guy in the throat.
I recomend that method of getting back at the fag for trying to "ice" you.
Saw that, funny

Tosh.0 is a great show. "He was on the show" (in Covino's voice)
Eh, not a Big Fan of his
So I am at a gas station in Erie and there are two hippie hitchhikers, a guy and a girl, with 3 dogs, going west. Should I give them a ride?
Pete Nice Wrote:So I am at a gas station in Erie and there are two hippie hitchhikers, a guy and a girl, with 3 dogs, going west. Should I give them a ride?

Go for it. But drive with the windows down to air out the pachouli smell.
BigFan Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Look at the pic Big Fan poster...from the side her boob is saggy....or maybe they are just bigger than mine and that's what big ones do....I wouldn't know that ;-)
You're a 32A?

NO!!! not that small....jeeze!!!!!
Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Lindsey Lohan has nice tits.

Ewww there all freckly and saggy.... :barf:

They are not saggy, have you seen the vanity fair pics? Those suckers are firm.

pics in magazines can be altered...pics they get of her when she's not "prepared" show the real her...look at the pic Big Fan poster...from the side her boob is saggy....or maybe they are just bigger than mine and that's what big ones do....I wouldn't know that ;-)

Iva, I like firm. I would take small and firm over big and saggy any day, but I have to disagree with you here. Lohan's are not saggy, with boobs D cup and over there is going to be some natural curve/hang, but her's are not saggy. Hers sit just right. And you can't overcome true sag in a shoot like the one she did for Vanity Fair.
How do you spell Jeeze or geeze????
BigFan Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Look at the pic Big Fan poster...from the side her boob is saggy....or maybe they are just bigger than mine and that's what big ones do....I wouldn't know that ;-)
You're a 32A?

I would say 32B with Iva, but that's OK, b/c I am sure she is firm and perky. Iva wears hers well.
Ok Pete...but what about the freckles??? hers do have a LOT of freckles.... and I didn't see the VF shoot...so I will take your word for that Big Grin
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So I am at a gas station in Erie and there are two hippie hitchhikers, a guy and a girl, with 3 dogs, going west. Should I give them a ride?

Go for it. But drive with the windows down to air out the pachouli smell.

I am still in a rental car, a Ford Fiesta, that is rather small, I got my overnight bag, cooler and backpack, as well as work supplies. No way I am fitting two hippies and 3 dogs in here. If it was just the hippies I might do it just for the stories.
Pete Nice Wrote:
BigFan Wrote:
You're a 32A?

I would say 32B with Iva, but that's OK, b/c I am sure she is firm and perky. Iva wears hers well.

thanks Pete!!! you are much closer to my size!
JDubb you should gif your avatar
[Image: output.gif]
Pete I would rather you take the poor dogs!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20