Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 7-14-10 Wednesday....Day 2 Replay!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Hey everyone....still feel like crap... :yawn: :yawn:
Iva13 Wrote:Hey everyone....still feel like crap... :yawn: :yawn:

Good Morning...

Lots of Vitamin C and fluids, Iva!!!! Get that Airborne stuff, too.
Iva ---

told you so
I heard the first hour live yesterday, then started watching TV. Maybe the second two hours will be good.
Pete Nice Wrote:I heard the first hour live yesterday, then started watching TV. Maybe the second two hours will be good.

So, what, the 1st hour sucked???
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I heard the first hour live yesterday, then started watching TV. Maybe the second two hours will be good.

It was dece, they spent it talking about being on TV doing the bushwhacker dance.
Derick Wrote:Iva ---

told you so

Yes but you didn't say it would make me worse or make it last longer...you just said it wasn't a good idea....next time please elaborate for me....obviously I didn't know exactly what you meant.... :thanks:
The a/c broke up front in the office area. I hope they can't get it fixed, and it gets 115 degrees up there.
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

It was dece, they spent it talking about being on TV doing the bushwhacker dance.

Did they talk about Rich sucking a dildo?
I didn't hear the last two hours, so they might have.
So anyone recall the hot MILF cougar paralegal that I have been working with on a huge case the last two months that I have mentioned a few times?

Well facebook keeps asking me to use this friend finder thing to search my address book on my email and I did it. Her email is in my address book. It turns out she has a facebook, she has her privacy settings set pretty good, all you can see are her friends and her profile pic. Anyway, here she is:

I am wondering if I should add her on facebook? I would like to see her other pictures, but I am not sure how she would feel about me asking to add her as a friend.

I will be working with her until November, I think I will wait a few months and then add her.
Pete Nice Wrote:I would like to see her other pictures.
WE NEED MORE PICS NOW, but maybe with out the guy and kid
Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I would like to see her other pictures.
WE NEED MORE PICS NOW, but maybe with out the guy and kid

She is 42 years old with that body. Do you believe that shit!?

She LOVES wearing low cut shirts and bending over her desk, or into my car window and letting me look at those puppies.

Her boss, the attorney, even made a comment to me about how hot she is.
Pete Nice Wrote:Her boss, the attorney, even made a comment to me about how hot she is.
and that is why she has a job
Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Her boss, the attorney, even made a comment to me about how hot she is.
and that is why she has a job

She and I have jokingly discussed going to Vegas together for this job. What happens in VegASS.....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18